Slimming World - Loving it!!

Getting excited now, just a few hours till my 1st weigh in.
Its been hard staying off the scales all week but im determined to do this right this time and i know if the scales hadnt been going down this week i would have caved so best not to look eh? I feel better, deffo not so bloated.
Roll on the morning.

Hi Happe,

Good luck for your weigh in, fingers crossed for you.

Love Mini xxx

Love Mini xxx

GOOD LUCK HAPPE!!!!

Wow Happee, that is absolutley fantastic, well done girlie, you too Keelie :p

*falls of stool*

OMG! Thats fantastic! Well done you! im so pleased for you honey xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks people, cant describe how good i feel inside.
Ive had a rough year so far and im finally beginning to see a light. Hope this the start of better times.

I bet she is! id be over the moon...hope some of your good weightloss rubs off on me....however the way things are going at the moment im gonna put back on everything ive lost.:mad:
i think im already in holiday mode....must snap out of it!:rolleyes:

I bet she is! id be over the moon...hope some of your good weightloss rubs off on me....however the way things are going at the moment im gonna put back on everything ive lost.:mad:
i think im already in holiday mode....must snap out of it!:rolleyes:

Keelie,

You are doing very well:) and I for one am very proud of you. I am telling people about your progress...It is a pity we don't have SW over here:(

Love Mini xxx

AWWWW *blushes*
Thanks Mini

Keelie you are doing so well, dont give up on it now.
Just 7 days and youll be able to relax a bit, youll want to walk on that plane feeling the best you have in ages, knowing youve given it your best shot, not thinking "I blew it at the last minute and now i feel bloated" Even if you dont look any different after sticking or not to SW this week, mentally you will know and that will affect the way you feel about yourself. Beleive me i speak from experience.
Good luck, you can do this.:)

Ok, ive gotten over my tantrum and demands for surgery for now:eek: . Ive had a day ssing which was easier than I remembered but having spoken to hubby and kids again without shouting and crying this time im going to stick to food optimising for now. I know ill have good losses for the next couple of months then when it slows down to 1-2lbs per week ill hit the cd then come back to sw to stabilise and maintain. Thats my plan any way, subject to change of course.:rolleyes: Going to the leisure centre tomorrow to sign us all up, i get a discount cos i work in education so unlimited use of the gym, aerobics classes, sauna, steam and swimming pool for all 4 of us will cost arond £60 per month. We are all going to get fit ( ill believe the others when it happens) but me and Lucy are going for it whatever. My body, my responsibility. Thanks to whoever put that in my head. Its so true. You know sometimes ive been really good then hubby upsets me and goes out or off to bed and ill stuff myself with toast and butter to "punish" him. What was i thinking? he doesnt care , indeed he didnt know, i was really playing into his hands and getting fatter and more reclusive, hurting myself infact. Where did that behaviour come from?
Thanks to everyone who offered hugs and support and advice, i appreciate it all xx:)

Question for Keelie Wheelie Bin

Hi

Been on and off CD and lost over 4 stone but fed up was thinking of trying SW to get the last 3 stone off. How are you finding and do you lose the guilt about eating food? Not too sure to incorporate food slowly say one meal a day and use up my CD packs that way or just carry on CD until they run out. What do you reckon.

Netsypud

I would really appreciate your advice on this matter

I think Keelie is on holiday. I would say if you can stick to CD, do it until you are about 1st from goal then start incorporating 1 meal a day and slowly wean yourself back onto food. If you are struggling with cd then sw is a good way of loosing weight but yu may find you put on a little first if it is a straight swap. The lbs will start to fall after a period of adjustment though. This is my opinion, others may have a different story to tell. good luck with whatever path you choose to follow.

Not had a bad day today, not going near the scales yet though. After last week i dont want to see the damage. ill weigh in on Friday and hopefully will be back to where i left off. Went to comets last night to look at the oven and hobs again (3weeksnow without an oven) Finally decided we are going with the dearest option:eek: only to be told the whole company doesnt have any in stock at the mo, so ill either have to wait or go through the whole decision making process again. Ended up buying though cos it was on special offer a Indoor/outdoor george foreman grill. its the size of a barbecue, can fit 12 chicken breasts on it and all the fat drains away. It can sit oon a counter top and came with a free trolley for when you want to use it outside. well ive used it 2 nights running now and think its the best invention ever. you should see the amount of fat that comes off lamb chops. Cant wait to get some nice T-bone steaks on it. my favourite meal t-bone, mushrooms and grilled tomatoes with a dollop of french mustard AND all free food on SW. Why do i ever cheat? Mad i tell you , MAD!!!:D

Back