Extra Easy Days Slimming World Mistakes

Emlin

Argh!!! I've just found out that if you don't finish all your HEs the amount you have eaten counts as syns! Maybe this is obvious in hindsight but it came as a shock I can tell you! No wonder my weightloss has been so slow recently.

Anyway after my heart restarted I began to wonder if anyone else has had this kind of nasty surprise. What are the little seemingly insignificant things people have done that turned out to be responsible for gains and no losses? I wonder how much stuff we're guilty of that we don't know about...

Some consultants have been known to say this but there is nothing in the SW literature to say this and no consultant I have had in the past 11 years has every mentioned it. Added to that SW actually say that you do not even need to use your HE at all if you don't want to so why would they say you need to syn it if you don't use the full amount. That would be non-sensical.

So trust me, the fact you have not been having the full amount is not the reason for slow losses. SW themselves say that your HEs are not there to promote weight loss but to ensure you have a balanced diet.

So please do not worry about this and do not feel that you suddenly need to start synning them.

I heard this as well, (through this forum admittedly) but I disregarded on the basis that if I am allowed 3 HEXs then why would it be worse to have 1 than 3? I dont think there is some magic way that the 3 react to create thin magic! Its about getting a balanced diet, so yes its healthy, will it cause you to balloon without? Dont see how.

Back