Slimming world my journey from 25 stone down to 10.... lost 1. 11 1/2 stone so far....

jules1981

Gold Member
Last year I lost over 4 stone on SW going from 25 stone to 21 ish. I gained it all back started back at SW 3 weeks ago lost 6 lbs in my first week gained 4 lbs the next week lost 2.5 last week and will have gained from TOMORROW ( my WI day is fri) as it was my birthday week and have had 4 meals out so Tomorrow is a fresh start.

I want to be 10 stone by the time i am 40... which is just under 5 years away so have a while to do this. I am a slow looser 1/2- 1 lbs week.

I did have a diary in the WMITT but its a bit quite over there so thought I might find a new home here?

xxxxx

OK so I weighed in at 23. 7 1/2 this afternoon

So updated my title page and ticker :)

xxxxx

23.7 1/2

3 x ryvita, salad leaves, tom and cucumber and 2 nectarines

chicken and egg salad with couscous ( 1.5 syns) salad leaves, cucumber and toms

strawberries and bliss cappuccino yog (5. 5 syns)

HEA skimmed milk, cappuccino

HEB 3 x Ryvita

600 mls coffee ( 2 syns for milk out )

300 mls cappuccino

500 mls sugar free squash

SYNS 9/25

xxxx

Last edited:
Just had my tea yummy and had a cappuccino yog for 5 1/2 syns xxxx

Thank you hun ....I hope so xxxxx

feeling really low about my weight.... i hardly fit in a train seat the arms dig into my fat hips yesterday in london after walking up 2 sets of 20 ish steps i was sweating and out of breath. i am so unfit. today its been so hot i have had 2 showers cause i am sweating so much. my voices are playing on my insecurity. help girls......

Tell those voices to do one.:)

You are doing something about it so start thinking positive things. If you lose a lb a week thats 52 lbs a year which is 3st 7lbs a year. Of course your going to have ups and downs but you can do it.
I would take what you loss over a month rather than each week.

Stay strong and remember why you are doing it.:)

Thank you hun.... Yep at least I am trying to do something about my weight I guess, 1 lbs a week would be fab... IF i could do that, You are right looking at it over a longer period of time. Thank you .

Wish the voices would go away but I suffer with psychosis and hear voices most of the time :( but they play on my weakness.... although right now they are telling me all food is poisoned :( Hate them.

xxxxx

Hello,

Most of us here have gotten down about out weight. I know I have plenty of times. At the moment I'm 17stone 6lbs but started at over 18stone. I'm not doing sw...I tried but its not for me. I'm doing my own thing but what I wanted to say was its amazing how much better u feel when you've lost a wee bit of weight.
I know I'm still fat. I know I have no clothes that fit me whatsoever and I live in leggins and frumpy dresses but I knkw that I feel better than I did last week and the week before. It is slow but there is also a difference even if it is small but ts a difference to me and its me that matters no one else.

Chin up lovely. You'll feel better about yourself in no time x

AW thank you so much for your kind words hun HUGS xxxx

Melon

Jacket pot with small amount of LF cheeses-4 syns tuna and sweetcorn mixed with vinegar cherry tom, olives-2 syns and red cabbage

go ahead cookies -5 syns and hot choc -2 syns

sausages, new pot and salad-salad leaves, cucumber, cherry toms, red cabbage and peppers

Magic pancakes with cherry, banana and a nectarine

600 mls coffee

200 mls water

HEA skimmed milk

HEB oats

SYNS 13/25

xxxx

Last edited:
Banana and an apple

chicken, turkey, cabbage, carrot, carrot and swede mash and broccoli oh and peas and horseradish sauce ( 3 syns)

Pear and pop corn 2.5 syns

crisps 4.5 syns

Magic pancakes with satsuma and nectarine

2 biscuits-8 syns

900 mls sugar free squash

600 mls water

800 mls coffee
SYNS 18/25

xxxx

Well my aim is to walk 6000 steps a day as I have ME this is a lot for me :( I am at 4444 so far today.

xxxx

ON my scales 23.6 3/5

Banana and a free and light yog... that i think is free

Wholemeal roll 52g, salmon and salad

Orange and an apple

piripiri chicken ( need to find out the syns its from aldi 3 syn per 1/2 pack) with new pot and salad

yog and mini coconut meringues yummy 3.5 syns

500 mls water

900 mls coffee ( 3 syn for almond milk)

500 mls squas sugar free and lemonade

HEA skimmed milk-cappuccino

HEB 52 g wholemeal roll

Syns 10/25 so far!!!

xxxxx

Hi! Your link worked, sounds like we both have a long old journey ahead but I know we can get there if we just keep taking it one step at a time. Your food looks great, I'm still getting my head around this liking veg business! you sound like me with the coffee, my boys know not to talk to mummy till I have had my first cup!
Hope you have a fab day and those voices are a bit friendlier today. Hugs xx

I'm always having ups and downs with my mood when it comes to my weight and I can't help but comfort eat when I'm feeling down, but it passes and then I'm all motivated again, think positive thoughts, it will pass. I only loose 1lb a week if I'm lucky so I get grumpy at least once a week that I'm trying so hard and its going so slowly.

Back