slimming world new joiner offers?

Suze012

Silver Member
I am joining on thursday, very excited, have tried lots of different diets tend to do quite well but kinda bored n need a change, so giving this a go. Saw on the website its £9.95 to start? Is there any way to do it cheaper? I.e online? Buying in bulk? Referral of a friend (altho they go to diff class) discount magazine offers etc?

Thanks in advance x

Suze012 said:
I am joining on thursday, very excited, have tried lots of different diets tend to do quite well but kinda bored n need a change, so giving this a go. Saw on the website its £9.95 to start? Is there any way to do it cheaper? I.e online? Buying in bulk? Referral of a friend (altho they go to diff class) discount magazine offers etc?

Thanks in advance x

I joined (again!) a few weeks back & it's was free to join just class fees, but I don't know if that's still going.

You can currently pay for a 12 week countdown which works out as 10 weeks for the price of two & a free deserts book (I'm not sure when the offer ends though:))

But the 12 week countdown runs normally & saves some cash too.

Charli XxX

I paid £9.95 last week and couldn't see another way of doing it cheaper, not paying weekly and going to class anyway =]

Join Slimming World before 26th May and get half price membership. That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night!

From SW website

I missed the Daily Mirror one last week and have been looking but this is all I could find.

Yeah the 12 week countdown at class with the free book worth £14.99 starts next week and lasts for 2 weeks (I only know as I thought it started last week and went to buy a countdown and the consultant said to wait until the offers on)
So you would pay £49.95 I think it is for 12 week countdown so only paying for 10 weeks plus no joining fee and your free book £15 do you would be saving £25 on that offer x

Yes its a desserts book and full of lovely looking recipes. Enjoy. And the countdown is a good idea, but just to make you aware, you have to let them know if you have any holidays booked within that time as once the countdown has gone through the system then you cant book a holiday after if you follow.

Back