1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Slimming World Returne !

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by worldfriend, 8 August 2009 Social URL.

1. worldfriend

worldfriend Member

I use to do slimming world and have all the books ext but like most things i have forgot it as the years have gone by..... ,

i have re-read the books and put together a 3 days schedule can you kind guys check it over and make sure its a ok.....

Monday - green day
    breakfast- shredded wheat + milk
    snack - ryvita chili mini's
    lunch layered salad
    snack - Muller light strawberry
    dinner- vegetable chili skins

Tuesday - green day
    breakfast- baked ham + egg + 2 wholemeal toast
    Mellon with Muller light strawberry yogurt
    lunch jacket potatoes with pineapple and cottage cheese
    snack- ryvita chili mini's
    dinner-prawn salad

wednesday - original
    breakfast shredded wheat and milk
    snack veg dips with cottage cheese
    lunch- ham sandwich
    snack-muller light strawberry
    dinner-beef and new potatoes.

if items are 0 syn points can i have as many of them a day as i want? Also are Muller light strawberry yogurts and ryvita chilli mini's syn free on both days? And finally !!! is the cottage cheese syn free?

Thanks and please get back to me.

Also are syn free things good things to have as in between meal snacks?
    WR :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    ryvita minis are not free you can have them as a healthy extra or syn them
  4. toofatkat

toofatkat Not such a fat kat now :)

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    low fat calorie counting with slimming world influences
    cottage cheese is only free if its the very low fat version. normal varieties need synning. Is your layered salad a bought one or homemade? If its a bought one it will probably need synning.
  5. worldfriend

worldfriend Member

Its a home made salard and the cottage cheese is a "reduced fat" one,

Which healthy extra do they come under, section b ? :confused:
  6. byron

byron Full Member

awww good luck on your new weight loss journey!!! muller light yoghurts are free, and everything that is free you can eat as much as you want of!!! you can have up to 15 syns per day for yr treats or even sauces etc-
    remember to always have 2 healthy bs
    and 1-2 healthy A( I always have 1)
    you can use ryvita minis as a healthy B
    if you have any other questions fire away we are all here to help
    laura xx
  7. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Hi ya, welcome back to SW. I think cottage cheese has to be virtually fat free to be free and that the low fat one carries a few syns, according to food directory natural low fat cheese is 1/2 syn per 100g and for flavour cottage cheese 1 syn per 100g very low fat flavoured is also 1/2 syn per 100g but very low fat natural is free. Ryvita minis all flavours are 5 syns per bag but can be used as a HEB. Hope this helps.
  8. worldfriend

worldfriend Member

wow thanks for the help guys and i hope it goes well this time as well, so i have planned it right then? And thanks again for the encouragement.....
  9. littlehobbit

littlehobbit Full Member

you have planned it right:)
    good luck on your weight loss and welcome to the forum.Since finding this site i have enjoyed SW so much more.
  10. worldfriend

worldfriend Member

Thanks for answering my initial question :D
  11. KatyKaty

KatyKaty Mission:Lose fat-Get fit!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    On Tuesday you've said you're having a green day yet you're having baked ham for breakfast (which is free on red not green) and prawn salad for dinner, prawns are free on red not green. You could of course have either of them as a HeB but they would have to be a weighed amount!

Good luck with the 'diet' :)
  12. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Good luck Hun...everyone has pointed out the things that need to be concentrated on, also you dont appear to have much fruit and veg options.
    Also, as a suggestion, have you had a look at the food diaries on here?? That could help you with some meal ideas.

Good luck!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.