slimming world site graph - when will you be at target?

Ooh la laa, I'm intrigued... Must remember to get the password tomorrow! xxx

I am glad you posted this - didn't realise it showed your target! If you click on the arrow pointing right it will scroll through and tell you approx date you will be at the weight you want to be. I have until End April 2012 to be at my target weight - so far away! xx

found this on the website

Q: Why isn't my predicted progress displaying on my progress graph?
A: The predicted progress 'blue line' works using the last 4 weeks of weight information. If your average weight change is a maintain or a gain, a predicted date won’t show.

Alternatively, if you haven't set your target weight the blue line won't be displayed. To set your target weight, go to ‘My Slimming World > my personal achievement target from the top navigation menu, and you’ll see the ‘enter your target weight here’ link

so i guess i need to wait......

This Monday!!!!! 1/2 a pound required!!! Already nervous...

Arual - have you entered in a target?
Oh! Good luck!

My chart says I should reach target in January 2012. That is such a motivation for me - to have a possible date for target. I have dieted so many times and never got to target. This time will be different - I can feel it in my bones :cool:

The best thing to do really is just to take mini targets. Just think 7lbs at a time, more achievable short term and easier to think of in the mind.

Back