slimming world website food diary question

annabellz

Ive been using this for my diary each day and finding it great just would like to know why when I select my free food some are written in red and some in green? It does it when all the options are free so I'm a little confused!

you can see what I mean on this link Lifeline Online - log on.

Under the free foods section.

thanks for your time:confused:

What plan are you doing? Is it extra easy? Green is for free green day food and red is for free red day food. I havem't used that diary for a while so not quite sure really. Sorry for the very little help lol x

No i am doing red and greens days but you select that before. And if I am doing a red days the free food options are red and darker red???
thanks

All the options on the list are definitely free as I have checked the books and you select the day first which gives you a drop down free food list,they are just different colours??? I'm sorry if I am confusing you all its just hard to explain what I mean!
thanks for your answers :)

Reply from Slimming World
The colours on the Free Food section on the food diary reflect the coloured pages on your downloadable Food Optimising pdfs. To reassure you all the foods/drinks in this section are Free.:)

I think they are red if they are free on red and extra easy, green if they are free on green and extra easy and orange if they are free on all plans

Back