Slimming worlders Tattoo's!

And here are hubby's. He wishes he never had the first 2 on his upper back done because he would have loved to have had a bigger version of the grim reaper thing all over.

Tattoo.jpg

lol, he moved in with me the day we got together, we got a flat together 2 weeks later, had the tattoos 3 weeks after getting together and had our first baby 9 1/2 months after getting together:eek::D

That was almost 10 years ago now so we're doing something right;)

Good on you - it just shows people doesnt it. People doubted me and my bloke initially (he was still married at the time, although separated but still living in the same house) he sold his house and within the year we bought this one, no kids (as yet) but we do have a puppy and a guinea pig.... dunno if that counts.

Some gorgeous tattoos on here- keep the pics coming xxx

MrsB i love your story....Ilove your cherry monkeybunny.

I have also got my nipple pierced......had it done Pi*sed on holiday and it hurt so much i just refuse to take it out because i went through so much to have it done but its all good now;) ahem
Ruthy xxx

Im going to take pics of mine tomorrow. Ive got angel wings, new butterfly, butterfly on my foot, chinese dragon on my leg(had it done when i was 17(eeak) and a dolphin on my boob(which i want re-covered.) and my angel wings i want either a dragon fly to cover it or more of the hawiaian flowers going across the bottom.

Ruthy xxx

I thought I was being a dare devil having just one, but some of you girls look and sound like works of art!

I have 2 on my foot and pain in NOT the word!

mine didnt hurt at all, in fact the only one that did was the dragon on my side cos the needle bounced of my ribs lol and i cant stand pain, havign my ears pierced was the most painfull thing i have ever had done!

i want more tats but my partner doesnt want me too

Yeh the one on my foot didnt hurt as much as the one on my back??

Infact i found it the least painful of all my tattoo's.

Either that or its just because im hard as nails PMSL!

RUTHY XXXX

i've decided when i lose my 10% weight i am going to get a tattoo done on my foot to celebrate as i think they look great there i wouldnt mind my kids names but then theres hubby too lol i will have to get my thinking hat on x

omg i cant believe this, im the tattooist with no tattoos. getting tattooed on wednesday tho. cant wait but very scared!!!!! instead here is a pic of my boyfriend latest addition...

l_e28c4a2e9ea2dac2989a8b6c1c9de4df.jpg

hahaha i wish!!! no i didnt its the fella whos doing mine tho. jamie sat for 6 hours for that tho!

hahaha i wish!!! no i didnt its the fella whos doing mine tho. jamie sat for 6 hours for that tho!

worth it.

at least you know he can do a great job ready for yours, like using Jamie as a guinea pig ha ha . bet you cant wait for yours

I have a little shamrock on the inside of my left ankle, it hurt like a mother and I am not having another one ever! LOL :) I got it when I got divorced from my 1st hubby to celebrate whilst in Ft Lauderdale

Trying to attach a piccie here

x

Attachments

• IMG_0355.JPG
    IMG_0355.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 247
wow steph i have a four leaf clover on my toe. i got it because im a very lucky person

Your BF's tattoo is great, I love it.

The ones on my foot are on the instep and one extends to the soft bit under the ankle which was the worst! I think that's why they were the most painful

Back