Slimming worlders Tattoo's!

It brought me a lovely husband and a miserable old cat, does that count? LOL

my new tat...its the vine and blue flower work
emmastat090708shoulder.jpg

emmastat90708.jpg

wow some fantastic ones I have two panthers on my back

carl

Hi

Here is the latest addition - hoping the curly bits will fade in time to look like the one in the centre.......

makes mine look rather small!! - This is across the bottom of my back and was painful to have done - although I had to be brave as my daughter was with me and would have taken the mickey out of me for weeks if i had actaully cried!

Oh my word I love some of these pieces. The vine artwork on your body monkeys bunny is amazing and so is that portrait piece abigail.
I love watching Miami Ink and thinking about what tats I'd like. I don't have any but when I am at target I will celebrate by getting inked. I would like something similar to the vine piece, something delicate and decorative rather than a picture piece. Something with stars. hmm

Another reason to stick to my diet, finally getting the tat I've always wanted!

Emerald
X

im a wwtcher but im sneaking in haha ive got Yasmine my daughters name on my right wrist, and a black tribal butterly on my left wrist to symbolize my new life flying away when she was born, in a nice way of course x

Oh my word I love some of these pieces. The vine artwork on your body monkeys bunny is amazing and so is that portrait piece abigail.
I love watching Miami Ink and thinking about what tats I'd like. I don't have any but when I am at target I will celebrate by getting inked. I would like something similar to the vine piece, something delicate and decorative rather than a picture piece. Something with stars. hmm

Another reason to stick to my diet, finally getting the tat I've always wanted!

Emerald
X

Cheers

I will add my latest one but I don't have any pictures of my other 7. I will get some on here sometime.

Attachments

• Pepsi tattoo.jpg
    Pepsi tattoo.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 76
Delilah that is so beautiful! How long did it take?

Abigail is your bf's tat a varga girl? I really want something like that but I'm not sure where to have it!

I've just got a nautical star on the inside of my left wrist which I love but the guy who did it wasn't very good and what was supposed to look like shading looks like he just couldn't be arsed to fill it all in! I'll post a pic up later if I get chance x

I've just got a nautical star on the inside of my left wrist which I love but the guy who did it wasn't very good and what was supposed to look like shading looks like he just couldn't be arsed to fill it all in! I'll post a pic up later if I get chance x
Oh no! There's nothing worse than a crap tattooist. that's why I always go to the same place. It's a 400 mile round trip but it's worth it!

Back