Slimming_em diary..... day 15....

slimming_em

Hi I'm on day 15 of the diet but struggling... badly! I have had two meals in that time and really went to town on choc and sugar items on Saturday. I think if I write in a diary there might be a chance of me motivating myself to get on with it and stop thinking about food all the time.

So, a little about me - I am 26, married, two beautiful daughters (youngest born in Dec so only just allowed to do the diet) and usually work full time but on mat leave at the mo so good time to start.....

I did the diet before in 2008, it worked wonderfully - I went from a large size 16 down to a 12 in a little over 10 weeks. BUT no form of maintenance what so ever and surprise surprise put all my weight back on, plus another stone!

I will do this and I will maintain! Hoping to get down to a comfy size 12/14 and maybe join slimming world or weight watchers afterwards. (or follow the CD plan upwards to maintenance) - haven't really decided yet.

details:
height: 5' 8"
starting weight: 16st 9lbs
BMI : 35.42
Size 18

So far in my two weeks on CWP I have lost about 12.5lbs which isn't bad considering my cheating! From now on 100%!!

Come on!!!! I CAN do this.......:fingerscrossed:
em x x x

slimming_em said:
Hi I'm on day 15 of the diet but struggling... badly! I have had two meals in that time and really went to town on choc and sugar items on Saturday. I think if I write in a diary there might be a chance of me motivating myself to get on with it and stop thinking about food all the time.

So, a little about me - I am 26, married, two beautiful daughters (youngest born in Dec so only just allowed to do the diet) and usually work full time but on mat leave at the mo so good time to start.....

I did the diet before in 2008, it worked wonderfully - I went from a large size 16 down to a 12 in a little over 10 weeks. BUT no form of maintenance what so ever and surprise surprise put all my weight back on, plus another stone!

I will do this and I will maintain! Hoping to get down to a comfy size 12/14 and maybe join slimming world or weight watchers afterwards. (or follow the CD plan upwards to maintenance) - haven't really decided yet.

details:
height: 5' 8"
starting weight: 16st 9lbs
BMI : 35.42
Size 18

So far in my two weeks on CWP I have lost about 12.5lbs which isn't bad considering my cheating! From now on 100%!!

Come on!!!! I CAN do this.......:fingerscrossed:
em x x x

Hi em I'm Leah,29 and on my 2nd week... Had 1st weigh in today and lost 7lb and half inch from my waist.... I keep wanting to quit but I keep going haven't cheated either and I know I'm going to do it... I've got nearly 6 stone to lose and it's my 1st time for writing on here let's all help each other... Good luck x

So far today I have had a fudge bar thingy, two cups of black coffee with sweetener and a bottle of water (750ml).

I am happy for any support out there, the more of us trying to stay focused the better!!

Really like the choc sachets this time - strange how your tastes change. I couldn't stand the sachets last time and could have the bars & tetras!

Good on you for not cheating - stick with it, its so hard getting back to being good if you do :jelous: x x

Oh and I should be losing more like 6-7stone but trying to focus on smaller goals..... I know what I am like !!

slimming_em said:
Oh and I should be losing more like 6-7stone but trying to focus on smaller goals..... I know what I am like !!

Well I had a really down day on sat because I got on scales and they was saying I hadn't lost anything but my cbc is so supportive and let me go and be weighed and I had lost 5lb on sat and I felt better.... I cannot wait till next week when I can start having the bars, I'm just taking it as it comes as long as I keep losing that's good enough for me...... When I'm having a bad day I read on here but only just worked how to write on here lol xx

so, day 16 was BAD! I felt ill so took comfort in a ham roll...... then some chocolate fingers..... then had dinner in the evening because I'd already eaten that day...... This is not the attitude and I have beaten myself up all night about it. (Never mind my 3-month old has been fretting since 4am)...however -

DAY 17 - black coffee with sweetener, 750ml bottle of water and one fruits of the forest milkshake later and I am determined! my head needs to be in the game and I am using so many things as excuses that its becoming embarrassing! ie. I feel ill, the baby didn't sleep, I'm stressed about learning to drive (need to do this before I go back to work) and going back to work at the end of June which is creeping up quickly PLUS the fact that I want to be down to a size 14 or even a 12 by then which would be easy if I stopped making these darn excuses!

Stick to the plan, get to goal - my lovely husband has promised me a whole new wardrobe if I get down to my goal ..... shouldn't that be incentive enough????:sigh: x x x

well done leahfaz for losing 5lbs on sat! I try not to jump on the scales every five mins but i usually do anyway - I weigh with my CDC on a friday then I do my own set of weights on a sunday and my hubby measures me. This is because I think my CDC scales seem to weigh me slightly lighter and to help me get through the weekend if i know i have another WI on sunday evening. (weekends are hard for me - my husband is home, as is my 6 year old so there is snacking a plenty in my house!!!) x

Day 18 - was 100% yesterday so very happy! baby was asleep so rather than giving in to my temptation to raid the cupboards (I usually work but on mat leave, find it too easy to snack when at home) I gave myself a treat of doing my nails. At least I can't eat when I've got nail polish drying !!! My other way of avoiding food is to come on here and read other peoples diaries - I am on page 40 of Spangles (deflating the bouncy castle) and have to say she is such an inspiration....... plus any of you have read it will know she has blooming amazing taste in clothes!!!!

Got an invitation to a friend's wedding, very posh do at the beginning of July which will also be the week after I go back to work so I have a double whammy goal for weight loss......will be looking for a simple but elegant dress to wear for the reception :gimi:

Back