Extra Easy Slimmingworld - day 1 tomorrow

sczoo90

Hey all, doing Slimmingworld as of tomorrow really excited just so I know I'm doing the EE option :) going to have 1/3 SF foods, 1/3 F foods nd HEA AND HEB is this the right way to go?

Also are all the mugshot flavours free on EE??

Thanks all :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
I think its 2/3rds free with 1 third sf?? Then your hex seperate? Thats what i do anyways on ee.. The mugshots that say 1% are free ;)

One third superfree and the other two thirds can be what ever you want - free, synned, healthy extra or even more superfree lol

And its a common myth that the 1% fat mugshots are the free ones but that is not really true. There are some 2% fat ones that are also free but you also need to be careful with where you buy them. The ones from the bargain stores are a different recipe and can be synned while the same flavour bought in say Tesco would be free. Best to check online for the particular one you have after you join :)

hi starting today too :) good luck im hungry already lol :) need to go find some free food I think, so far eaten 28g mini shredded wheat, about 100ml semi milk and an apple.

hi starting today too :) good luck im hungry already lol :) need to go find some free food I think, so far eaten 28g mini shredded wheat, about 100ml semi milk and an apple.
You get 35g of bitesize Shredded Wheat as a HEB now so you could have had a few more!

Denise

Back