Slinking down the aisle!!!

You are NOT a failure! We react to food and dieting upon our emotions at that time. You've got alot going on and yes it is good motivation for you but at the same time your organising a wedding. How stressful is that. Your good intensions are being over shadowed by other important things going on in ur life right now. Be 100% every day now and you can still lose a good amount! All the best babycakes. You can report to me everyday if you like! Xxx

Thanks my lovely x I bore myself sometimes ranting on about my weight so I can't begin to think what others must think! if it was a mate going on like I do I think I'd say " for F's sake stop moaning when you eat crap when you know its only you thats to blame!!!" Its illogical how I know its wrong but keep doing it! I like to look nice, spend a fortune on clothes, my hair, makeup etc so why I have no self-respect when it comes to my flab I do not know!!! You helped me put it into perspective though Charmaine, I've got so much more going on in my life and perhaps need to just calm down a bit and not just think about the weight - we've all got so much more to be thankful for! x

Exactly babe, your getting married! Yay! Your going to spend the rest of your life with a wonderful man! You've got all that to look forward to. Your future together. Dont let this get you down you should be enjoying yourself right now! Ive been married for 13 years this year and its been tough. Tougher than any diet! Wonderful as well. So good luck hunny x

Thankyou! Its not all about the dress is it!!! Haha, who am I kidding! :p You don't look old enough to have been married that long! Child bride eh? haha :D
Well, I'm stuck in work today and its lovely outside, work is not suprisingly quiet, who wants to go and look at cars on a day like this! So its been a good chance to catch up on some internet action - what the heck did we do before computers! I did have a couple in earlier tho who have been married for 50 years, and they were so lovely and into each other still - they were so sweet I was talking to them for ages! didnt sell them a car mind but it broke up my morning! time to go home now - woop - hope everyones having a more productive Sunday x

Will respond to your pm in a bit but just wanted to say listen to Charmaine, she's doing the diet so can totally relate to what you're going through whereas I've been finished for so long (November) that it's just a horrible memory!

Leluna, they were so cute! He said his advice to my fiancée Gary was to learn how to say "yes dear", bless him! Sandra, my focus is firmly on my mission now, Im getting revved up about the wedding, honeymoon and beyond, this isn't just for one day, it's for life. I want to have a fab first summer as a mrs before any babies come along and I want to be in the best shape, and frame of mind, for getting pregnant! I'm going to start my beck book and workbook tomorrow and see how I get on trying to retrain this old brain of mine! X

You'll get there hun! Im certain of it xxx

How are you doing today Claire? I'm back on the 100% train baby! Are you jumping on? lol

Happy Mothers Day to all mums! Can't believe I'm up this early on a day off but Gary has gone on a bike ride before work with his mate, I need some of his motivation! I don't know what to say, I can't explain it, there's no logic to my actions ( which for somebody with ocd is hard to let go of) but here I am at 12'11 this morning, I've wasted 3 months and probably about £400 so I don't want to waste anymore time or energy or negative vibes thinking of the past/what could have been blah blah moany stuff - coz you ladies must think I'm a flaky whingy goof but I'm seriously not!!! So here I am, sat in bed with my iPad, my beck books beside me watching Bridezillas on tv! Tried to book into zumba at the gym last night but the class was full :( there was a time last year when I was doing 7 classes a week and get squeezed in as preferential treatment, now I'm a stranger to my gym!!! Haha, that's my aim this month - to get reacquainted with my old friend Gym and become his friend again! Myself and 3 mates from work are running race for life at the end of June and wearing tutu's so looks like I'll be smack back on tfr after the honeymoon! Went to the pharmacy yesterday and stocked up on 2 weeks worth. Have a fab day everyone! X

Thanks Cathie, went to the gym again today and burnt 300 cals, my bum and legs are aching from yesterday, it's such a good feeling and ive actually missed it! Had my second shake an hour ago and raring to go now! Mum and I have been in town today buying more supplies for the hen weekend, funny glasses and flip-flops from Primarni, mum is making all the girls goody bags! Hope you are doing well my lovely x

yeh lola

we had goody bags and i had a flashing sash (which i couldn't say after the 6th bottle of champers on the train)

the other girls baked sara a willy cake and made her carry round a blow up man AND made her wear a bangle holding 6 helium bride to be balloons, poor thing but she did have a good time. and i knew where she was every minute of the evening!!:p

hope you enjoy yourself cos its a one off aint it :)

cathie xx

Sounds like she had a fab weekend! I know I am in for a bit of a stitch up but I quite enjoy being the centre of attention so I don't care! :D Day Two for me today and I am feeling strong! Its miserable and rainy here in Plymouth but that isn't gonna put a dampner on my mood! I have just had my first shake of the day, a vanilla coffee number and I'm actually getting into the habit of needing my caffeine fix in the morning with these! Not sure if I'm gyming it this evening, I feel in the mood now but I shall see at 6 when I leave work! Hope everyone has a great day!

12'8 on the scales this morning so thats 3lb since Sunday, I'm happy with that. Didn't end up going to the gym last night but am off tonight, was still a bit achy from Monday but feeling great today! Feeling really positive today and the sun is out which can only be a good thing! I am so looking forward to next weekends Hen Shenanigans and know I have to be so good until then. Have a fabbo day everyone x

Wahoo 12'7 on the scales this morning! I'm a serial weigher, always will be I think! it keeps me on the straight and narrow anyway! Went to the gym again last night and did half an hour on the new arc elliptical machine, my polar heart rate monitor showed a calorie loss of 300 which isn't bad, I used to try and burn 2000 calories a week with gym and various classes but I realise its baby steps at them moment - I was over a stone lighter and fitter then! As a famous supermarket says "every little helps!". Off to have my first vanilla coffee shake of the day, I actually soooo look forward to that now :crazy: !!! Have a fab day everyone - from Sunny Plymouth!

Well done babe keep up the good work :)

Sounds like your back on track lolapink! Not long till the big day now hey... Bet your really excited! hope you have a fun hen night :)

When do you have your dress fitting? x

Thanks lovelies, hen weekend is next fri,sat and sun and my dress fitting is for the day after on the Monday! Aagh! It's the latest I could leave it before the wedding! Haha x everyones doing so well, do regret not pulling my finger out sooner but you can't dwell on these things - it's the here and now that counts! X

Hi Hun how are u! Exciting to hear ur hen weekend is just around the corner.. Are u still doing LT? I've not been on the LT main forum much since I went to maintenance x

Back