Slinking down the aisle!!!

Just read back through your diary. Sounds like you're having a horrible time. My heart goes out to you. I'm with Sandra; you can easily lose 2st in 10 weeks. That would make you 3lbs lighter than you are in your inspirational photo and you look great in that. Keep those wedding photos in mind. Mine are awful - not because I was overweight then but for other reasons and I remember the disappointment when I first saw them. I never even bothered putting them in an album. Don't let that be you. Keep your chin up and keep moving forward.

Thanks for the motivation ladies, I like the idea of losing two big fat stones!!! Today I have been so proud of myself, no more stopping and starting, this is it until the hen weekend, or maybe a week before to refeed? Didn't get around to my second shake till four as I was so busy in work, might just get 21 chocs next week and scrap the vanilla altogether, I used to like a morning vanilla but that has put me right off today!!! Mirjam, I'm off to Kuredu, a jacuzzi beach villa, oh god I'm getting so excited lately I don't know how I'll get through the next 14 weeks!!! x

Why did I experiment again??? Haha, tried the choc shake hot but made it with boiling water, I feel quite sick, it certainly has helped lessen the cravings for food that I had earlier when the oh was cooking his tea! In a bit of a mood if I'm honest coz I really want to eat, well more truthfully it's because I can't eat (or rather know I shouldn't) and I hate not getting my own way! It amazes me how I fight myself on this diet, I get really peed off that my righteous side gets the better of my greedy side, but I've gotta keep thinking of that wedding dress hanging in mums wardrobe, I can do this!!!

yeah.... eugh! Don't mess with the shakes, don't bother with the choc shake "muffin" either! Just whizz em up and drink em down lol

Finding the evenings hard myself at the moment, chin up and definitely focus on that dress. I can't wait to see some pics of you looking stunning in it - and knowing how hard you've worked for it will be so much sweeter - victory over the flab!! :D

Too true, I ain't messing again! Ooh, big fat gypsy wedding, gotta go! Woop! Paula, you've done so well, evenings are worse for me for sure - watch some trashy tv like me to take your mind off it! X

Hi Lola almost funny your experiment with the hot choc- but maybe not if you ended up one shake short... Well, I am a lipotrim hot choc fan, if you get the urge to try again mix the shake with some cold water then add in the hot water in another cup. Don't shake the hot drink in the shaker though as - kaboom, splat - it's happened to me before!
Any way bride-to-be, well done on your journey so far, I'm sure you can get to your wedding goal, and we'll cheer you on!

Thanks Trimlee, the motivation on here is truly what keeps me going. I may indeed muster up enough courage to try the hot choc again then!!!

I haven't heard of that island but I'm sure it's as beautiful as most of the islands of the Maldives... I was crying when we left as that was the bestest holiday ever!

Oh I'm so excited Mirjam, I you tubed kuredu and there are some great home videos on there, I don't think I'll want to leave such a magical place either! How are you doing? Today I have had a choc shake for brekkie as couldnt stomach a vanilla at the minute! Will have my second at about 1400 for lunch and the third later tonight, normally about 2000 by the time I get home and sort myself out. Don't feel too bad today, not appreciating getting out of bed again to go to the loo but its all part of it so I must embrace it head on!!! Hope everyones having a fab day of "losing" lol x

Well done Claire :) Keep up the good work hun. You are going to be a beautiful bride and then a sizzling beauty on the beach :D xx

Oh I wasn't great this evening jayne, not gonna dwell on it, can see you've been a bit squiffy too! It's like I'm out to sabotage all my efforts, I get a fleeting thought in my head "stuff it, have a nibble, start tomorrow" and once Ive strayed that's my excuse to go for it, it's not like I don't realise I am getting married in thirteen and a half weeks and hoped to be a size 10 by now, that was the aim when I got engaged in august! I think because it seemed so far away I got a bit complacent and thought I'd deal with it later, I'm alway a leave it to the last minute kinda girl! Well it is last minute now so what am I doing? Rant over, feel better :) x

:banghead: this is how I feel at present, I go so well, I tell myself "its only yourself you're cheating" I know all the spiel, I know I don't want to be this size, I know I miss the old me, I know I will seriously be peed off if I spend the extortianate amount I am on photographers to regret my wedding photos, I'm a big girl now and seriously, why do I do it to myself? Is it coz two stone doesn't seem that big a deal in the back of my head and I think I'll be able to get it off "last minute" my attitude to most things really? oh, I don't know, sometimes I have to realise I just don't have the answers!!! but I do know something, I'm gonna keep trying, and people may get fed up hearing about my woes but I'm sorry, I'm not a quitter!!! x

Noone should get fed up hun, and if they do, Feck 'Em!! lol

We all realise how bloody hard this diet is, and none of us are on it cos we are happy with our weight... What is your actual cut off date? .. Is it 1/4/11? .. Is it 2 stone you want to lose?, as your info on the left hand side is not the same as your ticker... Would it help if you made yourself some mini goals? That way you might see you getting somewhere in smaller doses and it seems more achievable (to me, anyway)... I really don't know how to help you hun, but you are not alone.. Most of us cock up at some point x x

Hi Lola, chin up, you can do it!

Come on honey you can do this....you have to just knuckle down and get on with it cos the consequences of not doing so could be horrendous .....imagine having wedding photos that you are going to regret for the rest of your life:eek: can you honestly say that the pain and suffering of this diet isn't better than that?

So no more nonsense ok! onwards and inwards x

You guys! I love your concern and advice, I really appreciate it x my hen weekend is Friday 15th April, 9 weeks today but I know I'll need to refeed to do this properly, then I need a way to keep stable between my dress fitting on Monday 18th April to may 14th for the wedding. You're right Su, I think it all looks so big that it just consumes me, whereas smaller goals would be more realistic. I have every faith I can do this, when I look at photos such as Sandras it's so inspirational! Thanks for the kick ladies xxx

I'm doing ok Calire, finally getting back into ketosis after all the stuff I had to take last week cos of the constipation. It's not much yet, just traces but we're getting there! Am terribly sore, have been to the gym every day this week doing body balance. Can hardly move lol. Gonna have a nice hot bath so hopefully feel better tomorrow as I've got another lesson tomorrow morning.
Small goals is a good plan, I do that too! Any idea what you're gonna do at your hen night? I will google your resort and have a look. Have a good weekend xxx

Ahh Claire, it's mad isn't it. We all know what we want and what we should do, and yet that food finds it way into our mouths! Pure addiction in my case :-/ I honestly think I'll have to be on Lipotrim FOREVER to have any chance of losing and then maintaining. I've never had any decent weight loss success with conventional diets, and on TFR I have had success in the past, and then as soon as I allow conventional food in, I gain it all back! This week I try to calorie count. Well, I counted, but those calories were not healthy ones and were most certainly way, WAY over what they should've been each day!

I'm reigning it in today, as weigh in on Mon I hope to maintain if I'm very lucky! Why don't you do it with me. We can be day one together (or day one for you tomorrow if today's gone tits up! lol)?

Come one hun. We can do this!

xx

How are you doing? Are you being good this week? xx

Oh my word! I've been soooo good during the day but I'm working such a stressful sale weekend at present that I come home and want a comforting tea! No excuses. I'm a comfort eater, but I'm trying, and as long as I'm trying I'm doing something, I can't afford to slide! Hope ur doing well on your current plan, looks like you've found what suits you x still inspiring x

Back