Slinks back into forum ....

meadowbankles

Silver Member
... after messing about with WW for a year - yes, a year with no result due to my lousy attitude - I'm rejoining a SW class tonight. I left to return to WW because I detested the consultant so I'm hopeful I'll enjoy it more tonight. Will update my statistics etc after the dreaded weight in :-(

good luck and i hope you enjoy your new new class.
I know its hard if your consultant is no good. i have had a bad class before and makes it twice as hard xx

Hope your evening went brill ~ How did you get on?

Glad to have you back home!

If you don't get on with the consultant then there is nothing worse. When I wenrt to group years ago we were without a consultant for some time so had stand in ones and one I couldn't stand. Going evry week was like pulling teeth. How was the consultant tonight?

Thinking of you and sending positive vibes your way

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Hi all
The good news is ... I turned up and I did like the consultant
The bad news is ... I am officially the heaviest I've ever been :-(
I'm now following extra easy for the next four weeks

Just think ~ this is the heaviest you ever need to be from this point in....

Well done on getting on those scales and having a bench mark tob compare yourself to....

What are you planning on eating tomorrow?

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Well done on taking the biggest step and going to class .... u can do it !!!!! xxxxxxx

Hi Judith, thanks for the support :)
Planning on :
Breakfast : 2 weetabix (hexB), milk from HexA (remainder for cups of tea), with a chopped banana. Calling at Tesco before work to get some berries too, prob blackberries.

Lunch : Leftover from tonight - a pasta dish made with onion, red pepper, mushroom and can of tomatoes, with Worcestershire sauce and garlic, with chopped bacon in (all visible fat cut off)
I have some raspberries left at work, which I'll have with a Total 0% yogurt, with tsp honey for 1 Syn

Tea: thinking about a grilled steak, with carrots, sw style chips and a sauce made with onion, mushrooms, veg stock (made with cube) and thickened with extra low fat soft cheese. This is 2 syns for 100g so I'll need to assess how much when I make the sauce.

Other than the honey and the soft cheese, I haven't thought about sins yet :)

Good luck with it.

Have you tried the bags of frozen raspberries. I take some to work in a little container and a separate container of fromage frais. By lunchtime they've defrosted and I mix the two. They are lovely, very convenient and cheaper than fresh

Back