Slinky santas challenge ***25 weeks to go***

Hey can I join :) Im aiming for 2lb a week which is 52lb by Christmas (according to my fellas maths lol).. Im Stacey, mummy to 2 beautiful kiddies Finley who is 4 and Betsie who is 2.. I need to get my confidence back and Id love to be able to wear nice clothes and feel good about myself, its been so long! Ive been doing sw for 3 weeks and losing the pounds slowly but surely :) Im totally focussed now and im going to do this for sure.

Good luck everyone :D

My Weigh-In day is a Thursday xx

another 2 and a half off. Keep going everyone.

Well done guys! i have been crap and didnt go last week as having a few problems in my marriage :( but back on it full force and going councilling.

Welcome x_stacey_x and losc2522, losc2522 whats your weigh in day hunny?

My weigh in is tomorrow so we shall see we shall see. I wanna get under the 17 or at least get my 10% which is 17 stone exactly. to have lost 2 stone i will need to loose a further 2lbs!

Hi Hun

My weigh in day is Saturday. I lose 5lbs last saturday, forgot to post to tell you all sorry!

Hope your doing ok, well done for getting back on this week, hope things work out for you. Fingers crossed you get your 10% this week, you can do it! xx

half pound off :)

Good afternoon all Slinkies :D

How is everyone getting along with the Slinky Santa challenge? 25 weeks left :eek:

Keep going everyone, we can do it! :D

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't updated for a while (I went AWOL) and put on!! I thought I could stick to the "healthy eating plan" and not need to go to group each week (and save myself £5 just to be weighed). Well, it seems I need the shame of someone I don’t know telling me I have put on to deter me away from chocolate and biscuits!

Anyway.. back on the plan..and towards a more slinky me for Christmas!

Not been on here much of late. Put 1 1/2lb & not getting weighed this week cos of stupid work. Am actually pleased with my gain as had a festival & a night to scarborough with the girls

Put on 1/2 lbs this week.
Well done to the ones who have lost this week and good luck to the ones who haven't been weighed yet.

Back