Slinky santas challenge ***25 weeks to go***

lost 4lbs :)

Well done on all the loses girls.

I've had a 2.5lb gain this week, but I am happy with that. I was at my best friend's hen weekend this weekend and was completely off plan, I'd allowed myself a 7lb gain so am very pleased with a 2.5lb one, especially as I'm still lighter than I was 2 weeks ago.

1lb off...sorry I've not been on much I had a crap week SW wise, so astonished I still lost 1lb...:rolleyes:

Hi girls,

Well done for all the losses.
I have put on 0.5 lbs this week. I'm not really surprised though as I didn't seem to be able to focus this week.
From next week I'll be weighing in on Tuesday evening (instead of Friday lunchtime) as I go back to work on Monday :-( I'll probably be putting on weight as well since it'll be an evening weigh in :-(

hey girlys so sorry i havent been about. We had loads of problems with the electrics and havent been able to come on but after baby has been fed i will update!!!
xxx

Was supposed to weigh in tonight but came home from work with an awful migraine and had to go to bed instead. I don't want to check my weight on my scales so next weigh in will be next week for me.

Morning all..

i lost 5lbs this week!!!

thats another chunk of my goal..

start:73lbs...

Lost 3lbs-----70lbs to go
Lost 4lbs-----66lbs to go
Lost 5lbs-----61lbs to go

Is it to late to join, if its not I would like to lose 40lb's and my weigh in day is Monday.

Thanks x

Welcome Soccermom!! :D

Hi Folks! 2lbs off for me this week...w00t!!!

Hello everyone :)

2.5 off for me this week. Considering I've swapped from the morning class to the evening one, I'm chuffed to have registered a loss at all! :D

9.5 lost 35.5 to go! :D

Good luck everyone xxx

Well done guys!

My weigh in tonight!
hoping for a good loss as been really strict.

Soccermum added you and welcome.
xxxxx

Back