Slinky's journey to love herself....

Your photos are amazing hun! What a difference in 7 weeks, you should feel very proud of yourself xx

Yes I looked 9 months gone in my first pic! I had no idea I looked so bad! My sit ups have defo helped that!! Thanks for your replies, I'm still rubbish at taking a compliment!

Well I've ruined the next few days as far as losses go. I'm writing it off and going to really try not to weigh till next Sunday. I've eaten so much I can't face writing it down. Feel like crap now but determined to keep at it tomorrow. I WILL be slim

well I'm struggling to eat today. Am trying to remind myself I have to as it will hinder my loss. I just don't feel hungry. Am working tomorrow which is fine for the eating but I just can't drink enough when I'm on a 9 hour shift with only 2 breaks.....which means a stonker of a headache on Wednesday. I hope I can keep off the scales till Sunday... Any tips to stay off?

The only way I can stay off the scales is if my OH hides the battery! Maybe you could try that?
I hope you feel a bit better soon and can eat all your packs, it's a very odd feeling when you can't face eating.

Aaaargghhh. Can't face shakes. Tried choc crispie in mush form. Canny do it. Ended up having another bar. I've had no where near enough today and I feel crap. Not cos I'm hungry but cos I think it's time to move to Atkins. I'd wanted to get to 11st before I moved but for my own health I think I'll have to :-(

Found you!

Just wanted to let you know that I have asked for the Panic Button thread to be deleted & also the thread you started about the avatar (I doubt they will delete yours without you asking though). I have made it clear to everyone that it's just a misunderstanding & we all need to start fresh.

I wish you every luck with your journey & I hope we can put this whole thing behind us. It's probably just the stupid no face contact that messes our messages up so it's hard to understand how things are meant.

Anyways, sorry for rambling, I just want to clear the air. There's no point making this diet any harder on ourselves :)

Well it's been a hard days night as Paul McCartney would say! I have stayed strong and given in to the carbs although it was close at various points. I'm learning that food doesn't even give me the initial buzz it used to. I promised myself not to weigh till Sunday but I couldn't wait. My weight today is 12 11 dead. This means I haven't moved much in the last couple of weeks. My total loss is 35 lbs which I'm happy with but I need to not get complacent if I want to lose the next stone and 11 lbs. I'm just not sure how to get there. I have all but decided to try something new but I don't know what. I'm v interested in South Beach as it seems like a healthy way of eating without the "evil" carbs. Until then I'm staying here to update my diary as it helps me when I'm having I "down"day. I am looking forward to a whole weekend off so we can spend lots of family time together. I hope my plan stays strong and I don't crumble?!

Back