Slinysons juddding along

Well turned up to join slimmingworld and it really didn't feel right at all I walked in and made my excuses I want to do ww! Wish to god I just went last night and joined like I had planned it was mum who talked me out of it but even she agrees with me now' so roll on Saturday morning when we can join ww :)

Hey chick! Ooooo how strange I wonder why?! Dya think its cos U had ur heart set on ww first?
Hope ur ok xxx

Hey chick! Ooooo how strange I wonder why?! Dya think its cos U had ur heart set on ww first?
Hope ur ok xxx

I've joined ww this morning, the girls on the ww forum are lovely so much more helpful than SW forum! Plus I've got the ww app so I'm all set woop I just know this is the plan for me woop woop :)

Awww great ill come and find you. Keep meaning to ask you and keep forgetting, If I had gel nails done before I go away, dya think there is much chance they will last the 5 days before I get married, like with going in the pool and stuff? Or should I get them done over there? xx

Awww great ill come and find you. Keep meaning to ask you and keep forgetting, If I had gel nails done before I go away, dya think there is much chance they will last the 5 days before I get married, like with going in the pool and stuff? Or should I get them done over there? xx

Morning :) yes they usually last upto 2-3 weeks before they grow out and need infilling! I would recommend not having them too long then they are less likely to catch on anything and come off!!
My diary in ww is called slinkysons long road to slimvile! Lovely bunch over the :) xx

Well I dont want FALSE nails just want the gel on my own nails, I fly on Monday was gonna have them done Saturday, dya think that'll be ok? Also what's ur take on these slimming wraps?
P.s duno why FALSE will only go in capitals on my fone?! Xx

Well I dont want FALSE nails just want the gel on my own nails, I fly on Monday was gonna have them done Saturday, dya think that'll be ok? Also what's ur take on these slimming wraps?
P.s duno why FALSE will only go in capitals on my fone?! Xx

Lol! Yeah that's what I have on my nails I don't do false nails anymore they just get in the way! If you have long nails do ask them to tidy them up especially the edges if your having them square then they won't catch & chip!
Yeah day before should be good! I think the wraps are brilliant :) I had one when I was like 10 stone in my stomach what a difference, you only gain the inches back if you put on weight if you stay on a diet the inches lost should stay off:) xx

Ahhh lovely, I do have long nails but I caught two over the weekend and had to cut them right down :'( so now I think ill have to cut them all!! Ooooooo good, im.having it done on my stomach, I know its probably gonna go back on through when I go on holiday but if it shrinks it just for abit then im happy with that!!! Will just try not go mad on holiday with food n drink xx

Ahhh lovely, I do have long nails but I caught two over the weekend and had to cut them right down :'( so now I think ill have to cut them all!! Ooooooo good, im.having it done on my stomach, I know its probably gonna go back on through when I go on holiday but if it shrinks it just for abit then im happy with that!!! Will just try not go mad on holiday with food n drink xx

Find my diary in ww Hun this one is becoming redundant until I lose a fair bit on ww! It's slinkysons long road to slimvile :) xx

Back