Slinysons juddding along

Well done you! I'm so jealous of those who can lose on a 5:2 pattern, sounds so much more tolerable!

Hia thank you! I just think its because I have such a lot to lose! I'm going on a vlcd in 6 weeks as I really need to get it off quick but my gp has advised me to stay as I am for the time being as its only been 6 weeks since giving birth so need to be kind to myself :) I'm going to try and do 4:3 this week! I'm really hoping to be in the next stone bracket by the end of the month so I'm among for 9lbs in just over 3 weeks!! Eeek sounds alot really but we'll see :) xx

Well today is supposed to be a dd! But after about 2 hours sleep I think it's going to be either a ID it UD!!! I'm sooooooo tired its untrue! Can't wait till Poppy is sleeping longer these 2 hourly feeds are killing me! :( she's worth it though! But it's seriously not doing my diet any good at all!!!

Morning lovely, awww sorry you havnt slept much, but you right , its worth it :D Hope u can catch up on some sleep today when poppys asleep!
Deffo agree an ID or UD is needed, dont think you would function on a DD!! xxx

Morning lovely, awww sorry you havnt slept much, but you right , its worth it :D Hope u can catch up on some sleep today when poppys asleep!
Deffo agree an ID or UD is needed, dont think you would function on a DD!! xxx

Hey huni! I'm doing an ID I'm sick of this weight sooooooo sick of it now! I've never ever bought a size 18 clothes in my life but I've just had to buy a few things off eBay just to tie me over as some 16s are too right especially on the bust!!!!
Poppy just seems to power nap throughout the day but we'll see if she goes for a 2-3 hour stint I'll be able to sleep then :) yeah a DD I think would be too tough today, I'm just panicking and getting pi**ed off now looking like a beach whale! I've got a wedding reception to go to on Friday and I'm already threading about it, then another wedding at the end of the month!

I spoke to slim & save and was told that they do not advise commencing onto a vlcd until 12 weeks after giving birth has hormones and tiredness tends to have lifted somewhat by then so I'm staying as I am for 6 weeks then I'm just going to have to toughen up and go for it!

Aww dont worry about it, youve just had a baby! Ur doing amazing starting dieting so soon after, took me 2 years LOL
Find something you feel confortable in for the weddings. The main thing is you'll be where u want to be for YOUR wedding :)

Deffo only go for the vlcd when your 100% ready, ur health and mind is far more important right now :) Well i havnt even been using my s&s things on my DD, Bloody knew i wouldnt!! Think ill just sell them.

Aww dont worry about it, youve just had a baby! Ur doing amazing starting dieting so soon after, took me 2 years LOL
Find something you feel confortable in for the weddings. The main thing is you'll be where u want to be for YOUR wedding :)

Deffo only go for the vlcd when your 100% ready, ur health and mind is far more important right now :) Well i havnt even been using my s&s things on my DD, Bloody knew i wouldnt!! Think ill just sell them.

Yeah I know but it's hard when you just feel so down about yourself! I'm just going to continue as I am doing on JUDDD because even though I moan (daily) I am losing its just slower than if like but Im not sure i could manage 3 DDs like I was going to try this week just going to stick to my 2 DDs as normal!
Did you do any exercise whilst you were losing weight?
Yeah giving it at least 6 weeks till I start s&s again hopefully by then I'll be a good stone lighter! I think you do lose a lot to start with when you have alot to lose!!
I hardly ever use my packs now I did in the first week and lost 10lbs but since then I've been eating my calories which I prefer because then I don't feel deprived :) xx

Well yesterday ended up being a dd as planned even though I'd hardly slept but I just wasn't hungry at all do today I'm having an UD but again not hungry had toast so far now we are off to a fun day so it will be hot dogs for lunch then salad for tea so probably be more of a id!
Anyway I'm starting to slowly fit into some of my 16s now which is a fab feeling considering I've been in maternity clothes for the past 9 months or so! Still a long way to go but feeling more positive today :)

Morning lovely, woohoo to the clothes thats brill :)
Have a fab day today xx

Morning lovely, woohoo to the clothes thats brill :)
Have a fab day today xx

Peeved off today ordered son clothes off eBay size 18s buying that size was traumatic enough to find they don't frigging fit me! Gutted Ive had enough the weight isn't coming off quick enough I need a rocket up my backside!! How's you getting on? X

Don't forget depending where there from there all diff sizes, some size 18s are more like a 16, easily! Don't panic, your following a diet and doing all U can, it takes time hun, I know its frustrating but you've done amazing so far after having poppy and there's only so much ur body can take. Keep on with what ur doing and when ur bodys ready go for s&s xxx

Don't forget depending where there from there all diff sizes, some size 18s are more like a 16, easily! Don't panic, your following a diet and doing all U can, it takes time hun, I know its frustrating but you've done amazing so far after having poppy and there's only so much ur body can take. Keep on with what ur doing and when ur bodys ready go for s&s xxx

Thanks Hun feeling very down xx

Hello lovely, hope ur feeling better xxx

Hi Hun
Feeling loads better! Have decided to join weight watchers with my mum I've never done it properly before and yet I eat the meals every week! We are joining Tuesday, glad she's doing it with me! I've put all my maternity clothes on eBay and bought a few new bits which instantly make me look a little slimmer! So I do feel a little better :)

How's you Hun? Getting excited for the wedding 3 weeks now is it?? Eeeek ????

Awwwww that's great, i loved weight watchers!! Great that ur mums doing it with you too :)
Im in 2 minds weather keep on with juddd or sell my packs and do sw again, just can't decide!!
glad ur feeling better xxx

Awwwww that's great, i loved weight watchers!! Great that ur mums doing it with you too :)
Im in 2 minds weather keep on with juddd or sell my packs and do sw again, just can't decide!!
glad ur feeling better xxx

I love SW but there's no decent classes near me and my eating is way out of control so I need a class to go to! Plus it will be easier with the meals etc!! I've put my packs in the cupboard for now I will go in s&s once I have about a stone or two to lose! Eeeek sounds such a lot but hey HO!
I've fallen out with my nan, everytime I've seen her since having Poppy she has digs at me about my weight, I know I'm the biggest Ive ever been but having your own family take the mick out of you is not nice! I feel low as it is I don't need to be told in fat and be called ten ton tessy! She keeps telling me I don't suit being fat!!! I mean who actually does? Bloody old people they have no tacked! So I've told my oh we are staying away for a while she can see Poppy when my mum has her! I just wish I could get my head into fear and go on s&s but I know I'm not ready so ww it is for now! I just hope it comes off fairly quick! :) x

What!!?? Omg that's very rude! Bugs me.ppl like that!! Never mind her, uve had a bloomin baby and ur already working hard to get it off!!!
I think you've made a really great choice doin ww them s&s, poppy needs her mummy healthy and in full form, going on s&s now is too much of a risk.

How many points are U on xxx

What!!?? Omg that's very rude! Bugs me.ppl like that!! Never mind her, uve had a bloomin baby and ur already working hard to get it off!!!
I think you've made a really great choice doin ww them s&s, poppy needs her mummy healthy and in full form, going on s&s now is too much of a risk.

How many points are U on xxx

Yeah I'm ignoring her I don't need a family member putting me down like that!
Anyway since I was last on here my mum has talked me into joining SW I wanted to do ww but she's twisted my arm! So joining tomorrow night then doing s&s a few months down the line! X

Oooooo I am too :-D gonna put my packs on eBay this morn!

Hope U and poppy had a decent sleep xxx

Oooooo I am too :-D gonna put my packs on eBay this morn!

Hope U and poppy had a decent sleep xxx

If your joining an actual class there is a voucher in the Bella magazine which enables you free joining fee! Saves a tenner :) I'm looking forward to getting started properly!
Poppy is getting better shes started going longer between feeds now do I get a few hours inbetween! :) xx

So as of this evening I will be joining SW locally however I will still be doing my 5 fasting days as planned as I want to see these stones shift quickly! :) I just need to be weighed weekly and have support right now to get me on track! I am not happy at a size 18, I intend to reach a comfortable 12!!! :)

Back