Slipped up:(

nicb

Went out lt night stuck to steak and salad , then ruined it all with a few glasses of vino:( back on it this morning hope I haven't done too much damage . Weigh in Friday no idea what weight I am cause I need a new battery for my scales!!!

What's done is done - you won't change it by fretting!

Keep going and don't let one mistake ruin your good work. :)

Your not alone, think many of us will have slipped off from time to time, me too many occasions to remember!!

it could have been much worse, at least you've acknowledged it & not hiding the fact or in denial, so well done, for coming on here & writing a post. Draw a line under it now & look forward not back!

Maybe try & increase your water intake? & increase your exercise/go out for brisk walks.

Could also write down your feelings that you will have easy access too & if you felt like reaching for the vino etc again, u can remind yourself by reading how u felt last time you did that, so u r making an informed choice. Just to remember this isn't for ever, just the short term to get u to goal quicker than some other diets.

Pick yourself up & have your goal in mind/write down why you want to reach your goal weight as a reminder for you to read during any weak moments or even regularly as a reminder to help with motivation.

best of luck x x

You've done well by coming on here and admitting to your mistakes. Don't fret just be pleased you know it was wrong and your ready to put it right now. X x x

Back