*** slippin down the scales sunday by the hour ***

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
Morning people
hope everyone having a good lie in with it being Sunday........

heres to a 100% day for everyone
will be back later
xxxx

Morning Jess and all,

No long lie in for me - only went to bed at 2am so would love to still be in the land of nod!! Never mind, gives me more time to finish the Minis book club book of the month, get cracking with a cross stitch for a friend's wedding, learn my song for choir tomorrow, catch up on a friend's 1st date gossip from last night and much more! When did I ever find time to eat?! lol

Have a super Sunday folks!
T x

Morning all.

Hey jess.... Hope you had a good day yesterday and a nice dinner...

We went out for dinner last night and my husband said to the waitress my wife is on a special diet. I nearly died of embarrassement anyway they made me some chicken and I had lettuce and cucumber with it. It was nice to be out again eating with friends, instead of having my shake.. not sure whether to carry on like this or go back to just shakes.. I will see what happens at wi I guess..

Heres to a 100% day girlies.. and any men lurking xx

Morning all. love slippin down the scales sunday Jess!

Nice-ish day here so might venture out with the pushchair later. Had my MIL, SIL and nephew over yesterday so with getting ready for them, tidying/cooking missed out on my daily dose of minis! Did think my 5 year old nephew would say more about the fact I was having a chocolate bar for tea but he just said "that really isn't alot for your tea Auntie angela!" Then the night before I had a SS+ meal with my mum and dad when they came over but I've realised that I had it along with them to make them feel normal, it's not like I felt in need of a SS+ day, something to reflect on anyways!!

Hope you all have fab Sundays. x

Morning Jess and all,

No long lie in for me - only went to bed at 2am so would love to still be in the land of nod!! Never mind, gives me more time to finish the Minis book club book of the month, get cracking with a cross stitch for a friend's wedding, learn my song for choir tomorrow, catch up on a friend's 1st date gossip from last night and much more! When did I ever find time to eat?! lol

Have a super Sunday folks!
T x

Sorry Thelma we double posted.. wow you sound like you have a busy day ahead of you... Have a good one x

Morning all,

I was up at the crack of dawn this morning. 7.30! Why? I don't know. The past few weeks I seem incapable of lying in!

Well today I'm off to London. Not sure how I will be managing it! I'm going to the bfi imax to see the latest star trek film. We are currently in Reading visiting the in laws and will be driving to London for the 3.30pm viewing, then driving home to Bristol afterwards at around 6.30pm, so wont be home until around 8.30/9pm.

I rang my cdc to get a bar from her yesterday to take with me (or a tetra) and she couldn't fit me in. So all I have is powder shakes.

The question is do I have all 3 shakes before I leave at 3.30 and glug away at water for the rest of the day to ensure i'm not raveness! Or should I save one until I get home at 9ish this eve and just put up with the hunger pangs?

Have a fab day everyone!

Hugs x x x

I would save one but thats 'cause I like having something later in the evening, it's usually just half a shake though that I leave till 9.

Morning Curly - glad your dinner went well after the initial embarrassment! Can't wait to hear you WI result and see how you got on with SS+. Definitely busy for me today, but it feels pretty chilled and I'm looking forward to pottering about from one thing to another. And of course checking in on my Mini buddies! :)

Emma, I'd be tempted to have a 2nd shake as you go out the door to London and leave the 3rd shake till after you get home. But you really need to see how you feel. I think I read in another post that you didn't think you were in ketosis yet so were still feeling hungry - maybe today will be your K-Day! Finger's crossed for you! Am very jealous of your trip to the imax and Star Trek. Let us know what you think of the film :)

Had great lie in til 10. Brill. Hubby struggling a wee bit for his first few days on CD, so there will be much hand holding today and next few days I think.

Bit of a sore head today - nothing major, think its just the extra sleep :D

Taking Sexy Lexie (the dog) for a good walk to the park, might try and go around the orienteering route. We'll see

Hey all!!

Gosh I had such a hard evening last night! Went to a charity do in a pub, where they had put on a buffet. It wasnt a rediculously unhealthy buffet - tuna steak, risotto, new potatoes, but I still craved it so bad! then dessert were these MASSIVE profiteroles and doorstop chunks of bread and cheese. I was good and had nothing, and I had a third shake on me though I didnt have it so I was starving! I had to stay over at my friends house as I felt on the verge of a binge and knew if I went to my own home i would eat anything in site!!

Anyways my hard work paid off and the scales were showing downward movement again!! I just wish I wasnt so hungry and fantasising about food all the god damn time :(

Afternoon(just) all

Great name for the post Jess!! I was up really early this morning but didn't want to start the thread cos i wanted to see what your title would be! Glad i waited.:)

Crazy, you are a star for resisting all that food. i am sooo impressed. Big pat on pack coming your way thro cyberspace...

Lexie, enjoy your walk - is that really the name of your dog??!!LOL love it!

Curly, glad you enjoyed your meal out...lovely to be normal BUT IN CONTROL! May you have many more!

Thelma - you sound soooo busy. What's the minis Book club??? Like the idea of that. Always looking for a good book to stop me from munching...

Angela, well done on sticking with SS+ - so hard when entertaining. I have rellies coming over this evening for a roast but will happily partake of the meat and veg. Can't believe I am still resisting carbs after 6 weeks.

Emma, enjoy the film and enjoy the shakes - I'd be inclined to save one for when you get back, but that's me..

Right time to get GCSE son in 'revision' mode rather than 'still in bed watching tv' .mode. Grrrr! Then a quick tidy and the veg ready for this evening.

Have a good day everyone...

Sarah
x

Hey Ibiza,

The book club is in the Entertainment bit of the forum. This month's book is Missing by Susan Lewis. Not something I'd read normally but that's the whole point, I guess! lol

Hope you have a nice day with the rellies! Good luck on the GSCE motivation attempts - I think you might need it! :D

Thanks Thelma - just found it...just started a book so may start next month unless I finish this one quickly!

I hadn't spotted all the other threads about holidays etc at the bottom!! More time to waste!!

Sarah
x

Sexy Lexie is her private house name, just Lexie for outside though!

Thats us back must have been out a good 1.5 - 2 hours. Good stuff.

Had a lovely walk and then my Auntie came round, DS was in a fab mood, loads of smiles&stories! He's tired himself out now and having a later afternoon nap. Can't decide whether to have a shake or a mousse later for tea.hmmm....

Also ordered new scales today- the ones i have do work but I wanted new and more reliable ones!!

oohh the rumbles are setting in for me now!!!...i actually like the rumbles remind me that im beating them!! lol !

Hubby really struggling today. He is finding it much harder than expected. Am expecting a derailment by end of week, but trying to be very supportive at the moment, telling him it will pass and he'll feel better tomorrow or Tuesday,and that he's doing really well so far.

He looks like he's gonna cry :(

Poor him! I keep saying to hubby about doing it with me but he has such a physical job I think he would actully pass out on day 3 or 4! and I dont want that on my conscience!
good luck to him and you keep up the good work Lexie. Hope your uti has calmed down.

am off to catch up on brothers and sisters will be back bright and early
xxx

I think it might have been urethral irritation more than UTI, seem to have settled down with no other symptoms.

I am however covered in "plooks" today - all big sore spots sitting lurking under my skin. Better now though than in 2 weeks when I have mega night out :D

Hubby still complaining. Now he feels "unsexy" and wants to go to WW, so have asked him to stick out the week and see how he feels at the end, and I'll support him either way.

Back