Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

slow cooker recipes

Discussion in 'SW Winter Warmer Recipes' started by linz06087, 21 October 2011 Social URL.

1. linz06087

linz06087 Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hey all im new to this :).. I'm after lots of simple slimming world slow cooker recipes.. I will try most things.. not a fussy eater which is main reason im so overweight :) but now using it to my advantage :) thanks :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kristina88

Kristina88 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have a look at the top of the recipe forum there is a sticky post with loads of recipes.

x

4. linz06087

linz06087 Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Brilliant thank you :)

5. KDogg_

KDogg_ Member

I love using my slow cooker! ^_^
    it's tends to be trial and error for me tho..I literally just chuck in any veg/meat, stock and ALWAYS a good amount of Worcester sauce..never tastes the same twice :) keep the veg and meat nice and chunky. Sometimes when's it's cooked I give it a slight mash to thicken it and make it more broth like. Depends what u fancy.
    I recently made a stew with onion, carrot, swede, potatoes, parsnip and stewing beef with beef stock and Worcester sauce..it was yummy and the other half loved it :) proper comfort food =D xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.