Slow going this week!

NewMummy2012

I'm into week 3 and I'm due to get weighed tomorrow, I've only lost 3 pounds this week, bit gutted! And I'm feeling really hungry today, prob not actual hunger, more like cravings! Really need to get this baby weight off, I'm half way there, with my toTal loss being 2.5 stones so far. Its just so hard!

I'm starting back tomorrow after about a year off - I found that week 3 was the most trying where I was looking for excuses to quit !! Keep with it your doing fab - treat yourself this week to a pamper or something :)

I'm on the 3rd week too, and due to weigh tomorrow, I don't think the scales are going to be nice to me this week based on mine at home. Ho hum, another day survived 100%, and I am NOT giving up this early on!

I'm into week 3 and I'm due to get weighed tomorrow, I've only lost 3 pounds this week, bit gutted! And I'm feeling really hungry today, prob not actual hunger, more like cravings! Really need to get this baby weight off, I'm half way there, with my toTal loss being 2.5 stones so far. Its just so hard!

Cheer up new mummy! Youve lost 10% of your body weight

Glad I stuck with it, only lost 4 pounds this week but better than 4 on!
Cant wait for this diet to be over, not fair on hubby as we can't go out for tea. Never mind, be worth it in the end :)

Glad I stuck with it, only lost 4 pounds this week but better than 4 on!
Cant wait for this diet to be over, not fair on hubby as we can't go out for tea. Never mind, be worth it in the end :)
Bah mine was only -2lbs this week! Grrr! Am very bloated though so hope it is period related! Otherwise I have no idea why! Well done on -4lbs!!:D

20lbs in 3 weeks is very good! Almost 2 stone, bet you have a good week this week. I'm in line for a bad weight loss this week :( It comes off eventually though. We move house in 2 weeks! Hope I can manage with all the upheaval

Keep at it! It will be so worth it in the end:) x

20lbs in 3 weeks is very good! Almost 2 stone, bet you have a good week this week. I'm in line for a bad weight loss this week :( It comes off eventually though. We move house in 2 weeks! Hope I can manage with all the upheaval
I don't think this week is gonna be as nice to me as I want either...grrr....don't know what's going on?! Will weigh tmw and find out. Still not got a period though. Hang in there, we can do this!!! Hope the move goes well.

Back