slow slow weight loss - please help

Hi Sez, I'm a complete weigh-aholic, lost count of how many times I've been up there today hopping on and off, trying different positions on the bathroom floor, from kilos to pounds and back again etc.

They still didn't say what I wanted, 2 days to my second WI and it looks like only 1 off.

Then I came downstairs and weighed a bottle of water 2 litres weighs nearly 4 lbs!! So I started to think, if I'm just keeping even half of that in it will make a difference.

Of course I don't expect to swell up with an extra 2 litres every day - but you know what I mean, if we're a bit bloated water weighs heavy.

Keep Going. No one here wants you to give it up. Hope you have a good loss soon.

Claire

Everyone is right. I am also a chronic weigher (as anyone who reads my blog will know, lol) but I try very hard not to get too annoyed when the scales stay put for a few days. In the beginning the weight vanishes so quickly, it's like a pound a day seems to go, but as we stabilise a bit that is always going to change.

Hiding the scales is one option, but what also works is a mental readjustment - it is simply not possible to be on this diet and not lose fat. If you are sticking to the packs, and not dead on the floor from exhaustion, then your body is burning fat just like you want it to. There is nowhere else for the energy to come from.

And never lose track of that revolting mouth taste - mmm, taste the ketones! Bleurgh.

Back