Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Slow Weight Loss On The Run Up To Target Weight...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by m85912, 28 July 2008 Social URL.

1. m85912

m85912 Only a few more pounds...

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(33.51%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Guys,

Just wondering if any of you's experience a slower rate of weight loss on the run up to your target weight? I started out on Sole Source, I did this for approx 12 weeks (the maximum) and I had great losses (10lbs the first week, and 3,4,5lbs varied every other)- I stopped when I went on holiday during June and when I was away I ate "normally" no chocolate or sweets though, and came back 2lbs lighter...I sole sourced again to get rid of the last few pounds, and the next week I stayed the same weight :-( Then the following week, I ate chicken everyday in the evening, and today I lost 3lbs? I don't get it? Shall I move up the plans to kick start things again, or shall I continue sole source 100% to get rid of my last 10lbs?
    I now weight 10st 7lbs... I want to get to 9st 10lbs...at least...suggestions?
    Thanks in advance x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Amanda71

Amanda71 Silver Member

I would have thought you should be moving up the plans to stabilise your weight seeing as you only have about a stone to go :)

4. m85912

m85912 Only a few more pounds...

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(33.51%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes, well I am trying but sometimes I am really not hungry. The most calories I eat a day is about 800...but I have found that when I do eat, I tend to lose a bit more as opposed to if I was sole sourcing 100%? I don't get it. Maybe I should do one of the higher plans? I'm not worried about temptations or anything. I have done really well as I haven't fallen into bad eating habits. I just wish the weight would come off quicker. I have to be happy that its still coming off though I suppose. Maybe its better that its coming off slowly...I don't know... Suggestions would be great. Thanks people xxx

5. Amanda71

Amanda71 Silver Member

If you're losing more when you eat more then I guess your body is telling you what to do :)
    I would be moving up the plans-1/2 weeks each as advised. Those last few pounds will be gone in no time :)
    Have a chat with your CDC :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.