Slow weight loss

sloth

Does anyone else suffer??

I'm averaging 0.5 - 1.5lbs per week and still have 1.5 stone to lose to goal (my goal...my leader thinks I should only lose 12lbs more but both goals are in healthy range).

I stick to my points, weighing things religiously, I've tried shaking it up and not eating anything processed and exercising. Nothing. This is just the rate I lose weight!

Anyone else??? I know I can't be alone out there?!

The last stone is always tough - so perhaps you only have about a stone to lose and it will just take time. Sorry not very helpful I know. I have still got a lot to lose and don't always manage a big loss - put on 1 lb last week!!!

My goal weight was lower than ww leader suggested, maybe they like to play safe. In the end we agreed on a weight in the middle.

Yes, it sometimes goes slower and it is very frustrating. The last stone seems to take forever, but if you keep at it, eventually it goes, honest.

Even half a pound is another step towards goal, you are doing great and going in the right direction.

I'm not losing at all at the moment. And getting really frustrated and upset. I daren't give up, or even ahve a break because that will meam weight on that will take even longer to lose

Hi how low is your goal? I think it's best to go 7lbs below top healthy bmi 24.9 but being bmi are not a good guide then go but clothes size?

I lost 5 stone from march to august then 1.5 in august! I am super strict do 4-5 exercise classes a week, it is hard to lose slow but changing what we eat and changing exercise does fool our bodies to lose again, but I think that as long as we are losing we are not gaining and making our bodies healthy , keep at it it's really hard at times but by Christmas you could be at goal ;) xx

Back