Slummy Mummy to Yummy Mummy

Bambalina11

New Diary for new diet!!!

I currently weigh 12st 7lb and I want to be 10st 10lb!!

So I am calorie counting with a limit of 1360 per day, I have joined gym and I start Thursday eeeek, going to do lots of classes as I need a motivator!

I'm 30 years old with a 5yr old & 2 yr old, I'm basically just looking for support ect!

As I'm lazy (hence my size lol) below is screen shots of what I have/ will consume today :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-184247935.jpg
    image-184247935.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 72
  • image-1011978195.jpg
    image-1011978195.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 67
Hello, good luck on your cc journey. It's never easy with kids is it ? I have a 4 year old and 1 year old. Just trying to keep away from my 4 year old sweet box x can't see what your having on mfp as am on my phone x

Tell me about it!! X-mas really threw me out! But I'm back in the game :D

Ahhhh tbh it's quite a lot of food for the calories I'm allowing myself!

How long have u been CC? xx

Just over a month but I've found it easy to be honest. Have tried ww and sw but cc just seems to be best for me. X

Ahhh tell me about it!! I did WW years ago and did lose but as I'm paying for gym I grudge paying for weight loss classes on top! Xx

Ok I do this all the time but I've slightly upped my calories by 70 so I'm having 1430 :D

BeckyT said:
Boo!

Hello you! It's good to see you back on minimins again :D x

Hahaha you know New Year new start lol! I put on 5lbs over the holidays eeeeek! But it's all relative lol!!

How's u? I noticed your doing new "life plan" (I refuse to use the word diet!!)

I joined the gym sooo I have to work out as I've blo*dy well paid for it!!

Xx

hello!
ive got 2 kids luckily they are both in school so i fit gym in between work and school runs!
ive done ww, sw not to mention all the others lol CC is definately the easiest and best ive ever done!
good luck xx

Hahaha you know New Year new start lol! I put on 5lbs over the holidays eeeeek! But it's all relative lol!!

How's u? I noticed your doing new "life plan" (I refuse to use the word diet!!)

I joined the gym sooo I have to work out as I've blo*dy well paid for it!!

Xx

Yep I'm following a new plan ;-) Only I'm my second week but it's going well so far apart from the fact I feel grumpy this afternoon which is making me want to eat rubbish! Just need to have a word with myself !!

That 5lb will be done before you know it ;-) x

LadyJo said:
hello!
ive got 2 kids luckily they are both in school so i fit gym in between work and school runs!
ive done ww, sw not to mention all the others lol CC is definately the easiest and best ive ever done!
good luck xx

Ahhh thanks!! Tell me about it I work part time as well so have to fit gym in around it all BUT I will lol!!

How long have you been cc? Do you eat your bmr or under?

xx

***** 9lb in one week that's like a baby :D

Ahhh grumpy days are the worse!! Yesterday I started diet and went over eeeek but I think that's because I was restricting today has been good!

How much you got left to lose chica xx

***** 9lb in one week that's like a baby :D

Ahhh grumpy days are the worse!! Yesterday I started diet and went over eeeek but I think that's because I was restricting today has been good!

How much you got left to lose chica xx

I never thought of it like that! I think I'm grumpy as I have to drive to Welwyn and back tomorrow all for a 1 hour meeting!

Anyway! I want to lose another 1st 8lb to be get me back to 9st 6lb. My first goal is to get back in the 9's and I'm hoping to drop into the 10's on Thursday

Well done for pulling it back today :D x

New Diary for new diet!!!

I currently weigh 12st 7lb and I want to be 10st 10lb!!

Welcome! You'll be at your goal before you know it :superwoman: I think it's fine to switch and adjust your calorie amounts if you need to - as long as you're eating less than you expend, you've gotta reach your goal, right? ;) It's about finding a practice which works for you and which you can stick to long-term, not restricting yourself so much that you feel grumpy! So, welcome and have fun!

Ahhh thanks!! Tell me about it I work part time as well so have to fit gym in around it all BUT I will lol!!

How long have you been cc? Do you eat your bmr or under?

xx

Been doing since September and have lost 2 stone. I go gym 3 times a week and have 1500 I just picked that number, working it out all the maths makes my head hurt!!!

BeckyT said:
I never thought of it like that! I think I'm grumpy as I have to drive to Welwyn and back tomorrow all for a 1 hour meeting!

Anyway! I want to lose another 1st 8lb to be get me back to 9st 6lb. My first goal is to get back in the 9's and I'm hoping to drop into the 10's on Thursday

Well done for pulling it back today :D x

Ahhh Becky I sooo know you will do it!! Ohhh what horrible weather to be driving in, I think I'd be grumpy too!

Eeek dropping into the 10s is my goal hahaha! I did exante a few years bk now soo I know how dedicated you must be on HL, if u need to moan/boast/vent just holla at me sistah :D

xx

SuperGroovy said:
Welcome! You'll be at your goal before you know it :superwoman: I think it's fine to switch and adjust your calorie amounts if you need to - as long as you're eating less than you expend, you've gotta reach your goal, right? ;) It's about finding a practice which works for you and which you can stick to long-term, not restricting yourself so much that you feel grumpy! So, welcome and have fun!

That is sooo true!! Yeah I think your right!! I checked on MFP and to lose half pound a week I should eat 1680cals if I whack exercise into that hopefully I will lose 1lb a week and get rid of some inches!!

How do you like cc?

xx

LadyJo said:
Been doing since September and have lost 2 stone. I go gym 3 times a week and have 1500 I just picked that number, working it out all the maths makes my head hurt!!!

That's AMAZING!!! Well done you missy!!

Do you mind me asking (cool if you'd rather not answer) how tall are you & how much did you weigh when you started

Xx

No probs I'm 5'8 and started at 17st8lb now 15st9lb, weigh in tomorrow morning to officially have the 1lb I need for two stone. Hoping for more than 1lb though!!

Ah, that's really good!! Fingers crossed for tomo!! I did my induction tonight @ gym so all set up :D
I think cc is so simple but it seems when i put my mind to diet all I end up thinking about is food!!! Weird huh!

My WI is Monday mornings so I'm hoping to have lost a 1lb :D xx

Back