ProPoints Slummy to yummy mummy

Kebab sounds yummy!! xx

Sorry I never updated yest, had a good day n used my dailies!

Well weigh in day today n I gained 0.5lb, really disappointed!! :( But was TOTM so presuming it was that but still a bit disheartening!!

So today:

Breakfast:

Special k and milk 5pp
Banana 0pp
WW chocolate crisp bar 2pp

Lunch:

Salad 0pp
Sweet chilli sauce 1pp
Reduced fat pate 3pp
6x Melba toasts 2pp

Snack:

Coffee 1pp
Rice krispie mini chocolate square 3pp

Dinner:

WW chicken hotpot 6pp
Carrots 0pp
2 slice of pizza 18 :O
Ben n Jerrys frozen yoghurt 6pp

Total: 47pp

29/29 dailies used
31/49 weeklies remaining

Hope everyone has had a good day!! :) x

Been a bit slow with updating this, had a really busy week this week and have just been coming home and crashing out!

Food wise I had a great day yesterday. I made a Sausage and chorizo casserole for dinner and had it with cabbage and mashed carrot and swede. It was quite high at 25pp but that was for a massive pot which did me, my oh and my son plus I used the left overs for lunch today so really good amount I think!

So today:

Breakfast:

Coffee 1pp
Mini rice krispie square 2pp
Tinned pineapple 0pp

Lunch:

Leftover sausage casserole 5pp
Mini milk ice lolly 1pp

Dinner:

Basmati rice 6pp
Chicken in tomato cream sauce 6pp
Garlic bread slice 3pp

Pudding:

Treacle tart (small slice) 6pp
Double cream 4pp

Total: 34pp

29/29 dailies used
24/49 weeklies remaining

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend planned. I'm going for a champagne afternoon tea on sun with my hubby, can't wait but will need to be careful before we go and stick to low points as can imagine the cakes, sandwiches and not to mention the alcohol could do some serious damage!! ;) xx

Had a good day today but went over my dailies slightly, had hoped not to as out with hubby tomoro but hubby bought some thorntons toffee chocs and I stole a couple!! ;)

So here's Saturday:

Breakfast:

Oatso simple and milk 5pp
1/4 of a crunchie 2pp

Lunch:

Turkey n ham subway with Mayo 9pp

Snack:

Thorntons toffeechocs x4 3pp ?

Dinner:

Chicken and bacon in a cream sauce 8pp
Mashed carrot and turnip 0pp
Roasted butternut squash n red onion 0pp

Snack:

WW mini moment 1pp
Mini milk 1pp
Dime bar 4pp

Total 33pp

29/29 dailies used
20/49 weeklies remaining

Need to save everything for tomoro as off out for champagne afternoon tea with my lovely hubby, think this will be followed by some cocktails in tgi's!! Mmmmm really looking forward to it but hoping it doesn't affect my weight this week and I get a good loss, here's hoping!!

Hope everyone has had a lovely Saturday!! :)

Xx

Have a fab champagne afternoon tea :) sounds lovely!!!! :D pesky totm :( sure the gain will go in no time z

Thanks Carly!! :) Really looking forward to it, had a bad few weeks and have been really stressed out which makes me hellish to live with so booked this for my hubby to get back in his good books!! ;)

Hope you're having a nice weekend!! :) xx

Hope u had a fab day xx

Manic day back at work yest so just came home and zoned and totally forgot to update!!

Afternoon tea was lovely and think I might have managed not to go over my points by too much. We had glass of champagne each, a wee espresso cup filled with an absolutely gorgeous butternut squash soup. Then we had 4 finger sandwiches each which were lovely on the softest bread ever. Then for cakes we had a meringue filled with cream, bakewell tart, mini fudge brownie and a blueberry parfait which was like a really creamy ice cream. None of it was particularly big but so yummy!!

My only downfall was the cocktails that followed but I had nearly 50pp for the day so hoping I was as close to that as I could be. Then when we got home that night and being a bit tipsy we were starving, hubby was all for ordering a Dominos but I resisted and made us both a wee warby wrap pizza instead which was lovely. Plus I had a dime bar!! :O Was worth it tho so still slightly optimistic for a loss tomoro!!

Today been hard as so busy at work but still ok points wise-

Breakfast:

Coffee 1pp
Cadburys brunch bar 4pp

Lunch:

Special k and milk 5pp
Banana 0pp

Snack:

Coffee 1pp
Rice krispie mini bar 2pp

Dinner:

4x WW sausages 6pp
2x eggs 4pp

Weird dinner I know but all I fancied and was actually really yummy, can't beat a soft fried egg!!!

Total: 23pp

Will have a pit of custard later and maybe some snack a jacks adding another 5pp so total of 28pp today!

Weigh in tomoro, really hoping after my disappointing 0.5lb gain last week I have some form of loss or I'll be gutted!!

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend and is surviving this horrid weather!!xx

Oooh,that sounds like such a lovely tea- am properly jealous! How good are you resisting dominos?!! Really hope those warburton wraps come over to ireland,have heard so much about them.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad u enjoyed :) good luck for WI c

Well I put on 1lb!! :( absolutely gutted as felt as if I deserve even a STS. Notched I haven't eat as much fruit this week and have snacked on bad things a wee bit more so have set myself a couple of goals this week:

*to do some form of exercise at least 2x this week
*to eat plenty of fruit and veg
*to make good choices when it comes to using my points and avoid too many unhealthy snacks
* to avoid the booze!!

I'm also going to reward myself for each of my wee goals, be it a nice long bath, a wee pamper session on myself or meeting a friend for coffee. Just wee things to keep me motivated!! :)

So today:

Breakfast: (11am as had weigh in)

Rice krispie bar 3pp
Coffee 1pp

Snack:

Melon and grapes 0pp

Lunch:

Ww Chicken hotpot 6pp
Broccoli 0pp
Twister ice lolly 1pp

Dinner:

Vege meatballs 6pp
Warby wrap n Philli 6pp

Snack:

2 WW mini moments 2pp

Total: 25pp

Might treat myself to a dime bar to finish my points!! :)

Also did my first exercise today. Went to an outdoor bootcamp, I thought I might die but I survived......just!! Dread to think what state I'll be in tomoro tho!! Will keep you's posted!!

Hope you're all well!! :) xx

Big hugs! Love ur plan for the week :) looks brill! U will get a loss next week :D xx

Thanks for all your support ladies means alot!! :)

Well I am officially half dead from my bootcamp, I've been walking like John Wayne all day!! ;) But I actually feel good for it and I'm looking forward to my next class :O never thought I'd say that!!!

Tried really hard today to not eat so many snacks and use my points wisely esp during the day so by dinner time tonight I'd only used 10pp was very pleased so means I've had some yummy snacks for my supper tonight!!

Breakfast:

Special k and milk 5pp
Banana 0pp
Coffee 1pp

Lunch:

Homemade cream of mushroom soup 1pp
Dairylea Dunker 3pp
Pineapple 0pp

Dinner:

Fish pie made with haddock. I used Philli to make my cream sauce and added onions and green beans. Topped with mashed butternut squash n carrots. Was soooooo yummy and only 9pp
Served with spring greens 0pp

Supper:

Custard pot 3pp
WW crisps 2pp
2x mini moments 2pp

Total 26pp

Couldn't eat another thing!! :)

26/29 dailies
49/49 weeklies remaining!!

Heres to another good day tomoro!!

Hope everyone is ok!!xx

Oooo tell us more about boot camp :) z

Bootcamp was so hard Carly but so motivating!! It makes so much diff having to keep up with other people, i honestly pushed myself 100x more than I would working out on my own. Was the quickest hour ever too!! Defo gonna keep going!!

Forgot to update yest, had a bit if a picky day yest and eat some homemade choc brownie at work so went over my dailies but only to 34pp so not too bad!!

Today I've been a bit naughty ;) had a few wee treats but all within points so all good!!

Breakfast:

Coffee 1pp
WW choc crisp bar 2pp
Pineapple 0pp

Lunch:

Coffee 1pp
Doughnut at ikea 6pp (?)
Nibbled at sons chips 3pp
3 cocktail sausages 2pp

Dinner:

Chicken with haggis & peppercorn sauce 10pp
Roasted butternut squash & red onion 0pp
Mashed carrot & turnip 0pp

2x meringues 3pp
Squishy cream 1pp
Strawberries 0pp

Snacks:

Wispa 6pp
2x celebration sweets 2pp
Mini milk 1pp

Total 38pp

29/29 dailies used
35/49 weeklies remaining

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!! :) xx

Diary still looks good! Boot camp sounds brill!!!! :) hope yr having a nice weekend z

Been very lazy updating this, completely rushed off my feet at work!! :(

Had a good day on sun with the highlights being homemade tomato n red onion filo tart followed by a whole tub of Ben n Jerrys frozen yoghurt!! :O

Still have 22 weeklies Remaining so im really hopin for a loss, esp as I've exercised this week for the first time in a long time!!

Hope everyone is doing good, will hopefully be back to post a loss tomoro!!x

Back