ProPoints Slummy to yummy mummy

It was yummy, may need to be a regular on my menu!!

Yesterday was another good day!! Altho I didn't really have a lunch, couldn't decide what I wanted and the girls in work all got a Chinese but wanted to save my points for tonight instead so I resisted!! :)

Breakfast:

Coffee 1pp
Slimfast caramel bar 2pp
Mango 0pp

Lunch:

3 prawn crackers 1pp (?)
Mini milk ice lolly 1pp
Greek salad 5pp

Dinner:

Chicken breast kebab 12 (over estimate I think as just chicken pieces, salad and pitta and a wee drop chilli sauce)

Ben n jerry's choc fudge brownies frozen yoghurt 5pp
Strawberries 0pp
Squirty cream 1pp

Total: 28

28/29 dailies used
44/49 weeklies left

Hope everyone has a good Saturday!! :)

Well done you for resisting the Chinese! Wasn't so strong- had taco fries- oh yum.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

tras said:
Well done you for resisting the Chinese! Wasn't so strong- had taco fries- oh yum.

I will admit it was hard, had to polish my halo afterwards too!! ;)

Saturday: had a busy day yesterday and ended up at a friends house for a takeaway. I was outvoted for a Chinese so they got a Dominos instead!! So I only had 3 slices and had no garlic n herb dip after finding out it was 6pp which is just crazy!! Can't believe off diet I would've eat 5 slices of pizza and poss 2 dips. That's 47pp!!!! Scary!!

Breakfast:

Coffee 1pp
Weetbix bar 2pp

Lunch:

Homemade mushroom soup 1pp
WW crisps 2pp
melon 0pp

Snack:

Coffee 1pp
Granola cake slice thing from coffee shop 9 (was fairly small and didn't eat it all but will overestimate anyway!!)

Dinner:

3 x slices Dominos americano large 21pp

Total 37pp

29/29 dailies used
36/49 weeklies remaining

Hope everyone had a nice sat!!

I know,some of the choices you'd have made before without really thinking are scary now. My worst were cheese and scones. Nearly passed out when I realised that the scones that I make are 10 pp without putting any butter or jam on them.

Really I never thought scones would be that bad either?! Just shows you eh? I would much rather have a couple of ww cake slices and save my points for something else. I think when you're not dieting you kid yourself on that you're not actually being that bad it's not until you tale a step back n look at your old diet you realise why you're overweight!!x

They really are lethal, I honestly thought they would only be 2 or 3pp but 6pp is madness!!!

Managed to resist a mcdonalds today :) my halo is extremely glowing at the mo!! ;) Although I have dipped into my weeklies today for some wine mmmmmm!!

Breakfast:

Coffee 1pp
Weetabix bar 2pp

Lunch:

Dairylea Dunkers 3pp
Ww crisps 2pp
Ww toffee bar 2pp

Snack:

Ww mini moment 1pp
Banana 0pp

Dinner:

Large chicken breast 6pp
Stir fry veg 0pp
Mange tout and baby corn 0pp
Oil 1pp
Sweet chilli sauce 2pp

1/2 bottle of wine 10pp
Strawberries 0pp
Squishy cream 1pp
2x meringues 3pp
Mini milk ice lolly 1pp

Total: 35pp

29/29 dailies used
31/49 weeklies remaining

Well today has been hard!! :( Have picked non stop, have plenty of weeklies left but really don't like eating them so close to weigh in!! Hoping I can claw things back tomoro!!

Breakfast:

Smoothie made with fruit, ww yoghurt and 1/3 pint skimmed milk 3pp
Ww toffee bar 2pp

Lunch:

Ww chicken hotpot 6pp
Carrots 0pp
Ww crisps 2pp
Ww Mini moment 1pp

Snacks:

2 slimfast caramel bars 4pp
Dairylea Dunkers 3pp
Mini moment 1pp

Dinner:

Chicken breast stuffed with haggis 7pp
Peppercorn sauce 2pp
Roasted butternut squash and red onion 0pp
Mashed carrot and swede 0pp

Pudding:

Custard 3pp
Jelly 0pp
Banana 0pp
Squishy cream 1pp

Total 35pp

29/29 dailies used
25/49 weeklies remaining

Can't believe how much I've eat today, feel disgusting now!! :(

But it all sounds so yummy! I was an angel my first few weeks- never touched my weeklies. Using more and more every week niw

It was yummy but defo not worth it, have woke up with a bit of a dodgy tummy and think it's cos I stiffed myself yesterday!! :(

Just gonna stick to plain food today and hopefully feel better tomoro. After weigh in I'm getting right back on track!!

How's your week been?x

Only okay... Have used quite a few weeklies and think I do better when I don't. But then life gets in the way! Back to work on Monday (teacher) so WW will get easier,but life will be much harder!

Well horrible tummy yesterday so just picked at foods like porridge, toast etc had no fruit n veg at all which isn't like me but don't think my tummy could handle it!

Today was a really good day tho, lost 2.5lbs at weigh in!! :) So pleased as got my silver 7 and my 5%!! Was feeling rubbish yesterday too and really anti diet but this defo gave me the boost I needed!

Breakfast:

Ww Mini moments 1pp
Melon 0pp

Lunch:

Salad 0pp
Ranch dressing 1pp
Croutons 1pp
Sweet chilli sauce 1pp
Feta cheese n olives 9pp
6x Melba toast 2pp
Pate 2pp

Snack:

Mini milk 1pp
Cherries 0pp

Dinner:

Ww chicken hotpot 6pp
Stir fry veg with 1 teaspoon oil 1pp

1/3 tub if Ben n jerry's chocolate fudge brownie frozen yoghurt 7pp

Total: 32pp

29/29 dailies used
46/49 weeklies remaining

Hope everyone is doing ok!! :)

That sounds like a yummy day,esp the salad. Am inclined to eat the same stuff over and over. Must shake it up

Thanks!! :)

I know have just been thinking I need to change some of my eating habits n give my body a shake up!!

I wouldn't normally have so many points at lunch but I wanted it n I thought if this is gonna be a new way of life and eating then I need to not be so strict with myself cos then I fall off the wagon!! I have to say it was so yummy and worth every point!!

When do you weigh in?x

Tonight! So it'll be a hungry day. But heading to hairdressers so that'll distract me.

I used to get weighed on a wed night and felt like the longest day ever!! Quite like my morning weigh in now although having to get to 10.30 with no breakfast or coffee is a bit of a killer, I'm ready to punch someone by the time I get weighed, just as well I've not had a gain yet!! ;)

Sure you'll do good, let me kno!!x

I agree that salad sounds gorgeous!

Back