slushy does sw

thanks taz and nicky x

menu for monday:
B: strawberries and banana with mullerlight, tea ( milk for tea hex a).
L: 2 slices wholemeal bread ( hex b) with salad, salad cream ( 2 syns) hard boiled egg. nectarine and 1 alpen light bar ( hex b)
D: bakes 'tato with creamy garlic mushrooms and side salad. alpen lite.

midmorning nescafe vanilla latte - 4 syns

activity today - washing and ironing and house cleaning and gardening and so the list goes on : )

have a good monday all
x

it did look liks a good start disnt it?
nwo i realise wimbledon has started so i am likely to sit on my fat arse watching tv for two weeks and nothing else will get done lol

As long as you aren't sat there with a family pack of crisps and muli pack of chocolate you will be fine!

warning ; slightly graphic tmi re female stuff

morning all
cant think about food or diets at the moment as i am feeling plain sick --- ughhhh
off to teh clinic this moring to have my mirena coil ( which is honestly the best thing i ever did for myself ) removed after 5 years and a new one insterted. As i have never had kids its not teh easiest of proccedures - last time i had to have local anaesthetic into my cervix and then be dilated EWWW -- and it hurt -- however as i said above its so worth it in the end -- but i am feeling sicky nervous right now

diet wise its strange but my weight has gone up a pound - was reading another thread about eating too much of the same thing and have decided my diet isnt varied enough - so i will try and get some variety going - - gives me something to think about when i am lying on that bed with my knees spread open eh?

hope you all have a good morning and ill post my menu for teh day when i get back

x

back and it was a doddle - just relieved its over.

so

menu

B: yoghurt, banana, apple, tea with milk from hex a
Mid morning latte - 4 syns
L: salad with fat free vinegarette, packet ryvita minis ( hex b ), laughing cow ( hex a)
D: mccain rustic chips ( 3 syns ) baked beans and eggs fried in fry light

snacks - fruit and 2 alpen lite bars

Poor slushy, I had one of those put in last week and omg - I will never ever have children if childbirth is even half as painful as that. Thank God it lasts ten years!

Slushy your menus seem ace - I can't wait to find out how much you've lost!

ta chika -- TEN years? hmm mine is only 5 or 7 at a push! but in all honesty after today i wont worry next time

ta taz - just sitting here working on tomorrows menu now - - might have to have weetabix as a syn tomorrow - anyone know how much they are?

ta chika -- TEN years? hmm mine is only 5 or 7 at a push! but in all honesty after today i wont worry next time

Yeah apparently so - its a coil I'm not sure if its the mirena type though. I'm glad it gets easier. perhaps the combination of having a male doctor doing it and the graphic description before just scared me. Honestly it was enough to keep me away from men for life!

ahh ok chika that explains it - the mirena is quite different as it is a hormonal thing too.

anyway - hope you get on ok with yours!

well i cannot believe that today is my 7th day on SW. its quite strange to have gone a whole week without cheating, feeling guilty or deprived and/or feeling hungry - - but i am SOOOOO not complaining : )

weigh in will be tomorrow morning and i am actually quite nervous!

anyway today i have a ton of stuff to get done so will be quite busy, need to change the beds, do a shop at tesco, do a pile of ironing AND get in a four mile walk.

menu:

B: banana, apple, muller light, tea with milk from hex a allowance
mid morning : nescafe vanilla latte 4 syns
L: ryvita minis ( hex b ), egg salad ( made with x lite salad cream 2 syns), big free salad with fat free dressing, alpen lite ( hex b)
D: baked sweet potato stuffed with fat free cottage cheese, chives, garlic and cucumber, alpen lite

snacks: fruit and activia fat free yoghurts ( vanilla yummm)

Last edited:
ahh ok chika that explains it - the mirena is quite different as it is a hormonal thing too.

anyway - hope you get on ok with yours!

well i cannot believe that today is my 7th day on ss. its quite strange to have gone a whole week without cheating, feeling guilty or deprived and/or feeling hungry - - but i am SOOOOO not complaining : )

weigh in will be tomorrow morning and i am actually quite nervous!

anyway today i have a ton of stuff to get done so will be quite busy, need to change the beds, do a shop at tesco, do a pile of ironing AND get in a four mile walk.

menu:

B: banana, apple, muller light, tea with milk from hex a allowance
mid morning : nescafe vanilla latte 4 syns
L: ryvita minis ( hex b ), egg salad ( made with x lite salad cream 2 syns), big free salad with fat free dressing, alpen lite ( hex b)
D: baked sweet potato stuffed with fat free cottage cheese, chives, garlic and cucumber, alpen lite

snacks: fruit and activia fat free yoghurts ( vanilla yummm)
Ahem!

wooohooooo
4lbs down!

too excited to talk lol so off to have a cup of tea ( oh the joys of tea with milk ) and adjust me ticker!

ok im back and have calmed down

so

B: fruit and muller light, tea with milk from hex a
Mid morning : nescafe vanilla latte 4 syns
L: egg salad sandwich ( bread = hex b) with salad cream - 2 syns - and salad with fat free vinegarette dressing
D: pasta arrabiatta

snacks= fruit and 2 alpen lite ( hex b)
exercise 3 mile walk

also have to drive to heathrow tonight as i start a weekend on standby at 7 am tomorrow morning -- so a bit of a challenge begins - 3 days of hotel food - how well will i manage to sw?

i have packed some nibbles ie ryvita minis and alpen lite bars so i am not tempted by the pringles and mars in the mini bar so i think i should do ok

kind of hoping to have a lazy weekend with no work but with wimbledon and sunny weather around i doubt thats likely

see you all whenever and have a fab weekend if i dont get back online
x

Back