Small business website...

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Devon Dolce, 2 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    ...hi all, if anyone has set up their own website for a business, could you recommend who you used please - you may need to PM me??? I'm looking to set one up for myself but there's so much choice and a little guidance would be much appreciated xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I haven't done one myself, but I know a couple of friends have used Mr Site, which is supposed to be really easy to use, and looks very professional too.

4. Devon Dolce

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    Thanks hun, I don't suppose you could PM me their website addresses so I could take a look at the style etc. please? I'm keen to see as many Mr Site websites as possible before making a decision!

Would be muchly appreciated xxx

5. Devon Dolce

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    Morning all, just a little bump to see if anyone who missed my post last week can advise on the above xxx

6. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Did you take a look at those I suggested? I thought the one.com looked easy to use, but the only prob I could see was I don't think you can import paypal.

We did quite a lot on the webeden & it looked really nice when we'd finish, well I'd finished:rolleyes: but we have now decided not to use it, men.........................

7. Devon Dolce

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    I did hun, thanks. I'm not so bothered about PayPal at the moment - I think I'm veering towards Mr Site but just wanted to see if anyone had any other suggestions xxx

8. LuhLuhLoser

LuhLuhLoser 4. 8. 15. 16. 23. 42.

Start Weight:
    15st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(21%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    My boyfriend is a web developer and I do various bits of web design as part of my job so I'm not too clued up on websites like Mr Site but I know a few people who have used Free Website Builder | Create a Free Flash Website at Wix.com and it has come out looking quite good.

What sort of website are you looking to build? Without meaning to sound nosey, it's just there are some options which might suit you better depending on what you are trying to make.

Hope it goes well! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.