Small business website...

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
...hi all, if anyone has set up their own website for a business, could you recommend who you used please - you may need to PM me??? I'm looking to set one up for myself but there's so much choice and a little guidance would be much appreciated xx

I haven't done one myself, but I know a couple of friends have used Mr Site, which is supposed to be really easy to use, and looks very professional too.

I haven't done one myself, but I know a couple of friends have used Mr Site, which is supposed to be really easy to use, and looks very professional too.

Thanks hun, I don't suppose you could PM me their website addresses so I could take a look at the style etc. please? I'm keen to see as many Mr Site websites as possible before making a decision!

Would be muchly appreciated xxx

Morning all, just a little bump to see if anyone who missed my post last week can advise on the above xxx

Did you take a look at those I suggested? I thought the one.com looked easy to use, but the only prob I could see was I don't think you can import paypal.

We did quite a lot on the webeden & it looked really nice when we'd finish, well I'd finished:rolleyes: but we have now decided not to use it, men.........................

Did you take a look at those I suggested? I thought the one.com looked easy to use, but the only prob I could see was I don't think you can import paypal.

We did quite a lot on the webeden & it looked really nice when we'd finish, well I'd finished:rolleyes: but we have now decided not to use it, men.........................

I did hun, thanks. I'm not so bothered about PayPal at the moment - I think I'm veering towards Mr Site but just wanted to see if anyone had any other suggestions xxx

My boyfriend is a web developer and I do various bits of web design as part of my job so I'm not too clued up on websites like Mr Site but I know a few people who have used Free Website Builder | Create a Free Flash Website at Wix.com and it has come out looking quite good.

What sort of website are you looking to build? Without meaning to sound nosey, it's just there are some options which might suit you better depending on what you are trying to make.

Hope it goes well! :)

Back