• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

small cheat

Well im of mixed emotions right now. Not sure if im disappointed with myself or not. See, its my little boys 3rd birthday and weve just had a nice little tea party. I had a couple of nibbles (2 chicken skewers and a handful of prawns to be precise lol). Im actually fairly proud of myself because the house was full of cakes, sweets and fatty pizza, sandwiches etc.....and i steered clear. I felt myself being tempted.....and i knew that if i didnt have what i had, id have waited til everyone left and indulge in cake lol. So im kind of prod i didnt do that. Also slightly angry with family, as theyre all saying "why u not having anything to eat", then when i give in to temptation my auntie says "thats a funny looking milkshake".....

But a cheat is a cheat none the less lol....and i feel guilty to keep it a secret, "forgive me father for i have sinned" lol

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 17st4lb G: 11st10lb
Totally agree with starlight hun. Be proud of yourself as like u say, things could have ended differently. U chose the wise choice given the situation. It probably won't have any impact on ur loss n you'll remain in ketosis as plain chicken n prawns are carb free

k8te

S: 15st9.6lb C: 15st0.6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35 Loss: 0st9lb(4.1%)
Yeah well done you, i would of succumbed to the sandwiches they are so my weakness, actually any party food is, i would of cancelled the party ;) It won't harm you and you made the right choice in food, tomorrows another day to be 100%. Anyway you are poorly also so don't be so hard on yourself x

Tarragon

Silver Member
G: 14st4lb
Completely agree, not a cheat but a sensible choice. Your losses will be fine and tomorrow can be 100% again. Most importantly did your little boy enjoy his party? :)

haha Sandy love how u got the "journey" in there lol....made me giggle. Yeah i tried hard not to give in at all but glad i made the better choice lol!

Oh he had a fab time and was spoilt rotton. He got a big srprise from my sis and her boyfriend who spent a fortune on him by buying a walking talkin interactive buzz lightyear....and from then on no other present got a look in! haha. hes just asleep now which is unusual for him, hes usually an early bedder! But yeah, thanks, he had a fab day....:) xx

Bernice

Silver Member
S: 13st0lb C: 8st13lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 4st1lb(31.32%)
...................a huge pat on the back babystar I would have crammed as many sandwiches & cake in that I could I know I would have done but you really made a considerd choice and it was the right one. Well done xx

S: 17st11lb C: 16st9lb G: 12st2lb BMI: 34.4 Loss: 1st2lb(6.43%)
You done well, if that was me once and had touched any food id have eaten loads so congrats. Class it as a wee treat for your sons birthday an you can get back to 100% from now on with more determination

There was pizza and you chose chicken and prawns?????!!!!!!
I think you are well on the road to success hon. Glad your little one enjoyed it too which is the main thing!!!!
Well done for keeping it to a minimum !!! Xx

mummytummy

Silver Member
S: 17st2.0lb C: 16st5.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 0st10.5lb(4.38%)
You did so well! Don't see it as a cheat like the others said, you consciously made the choice to have the better options!

I have some skimmed milk in my coffee as it keeps me sane! Not done me harm thus far:)

Miss_G

S: 12st12lb C: 11st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 1st10lb(13.33%)
Agree with everyone else... it could have been so much worse! Well done for being strong xx

S: 13st4.0lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 1st0lb(7.53%)
I've had some chicken and bits here and there since starting. Don't deny myself if i'm really hungry as usually I would have been buying sandwiches or crisps !! If your anything like me a bit of meat here and there is still a massive improvement! Well done :) xx

Bobbi

Silver Member
S: 16st6lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 3st13lb(23.91%)
I would have ate the entire cake, and the chicken LOL

well done you and the chicken doesnt seem such a bit thing compared to what was on offer. :D