small cheat

Discussion in 'Exante' started by babystar31, 11 January 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Well im of mixed emotions right now. Not sure if im disappointed with myself or not. See, its my little boys 3rd birthday and weve just had a nice little tea party. I had a couple of nibbles (2 chicken skewers and a handful of prawns to be precise lol). Im actually fairly proud of myself because the house was full of cakes, sweets and fatty pizza, sandwiches etc.....and i steered clear. I felt myself being tempted.....and i knew that if i didnt have what i had, id have waited til everyone left and indulge in cake lol. So im kind of prod i didnt do that. Also slightly angry with family, as theyre all saying "why u not having anything to eat", then when i give in to temptation my auntie says "thats a funny looking milkshake".....

But a cheat is a cheat none the less lol....and i feel guilty to keep it a secret, "forgive me father for i have sinned" lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Personally I dont see that as a cheat at all, Id see that as a sensible choice. Chicken and prawn are good choices if youre in ketosis. In an ideal world we'd all do this 100% but who lives in an ideal world

This journey ;) is hard enough - dont beat yourself up x

4. British_Claire_84

British_Claire_84 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Totally agree with starlight hun. Be proud of yourself as like u say, things could have ended differently. U chose the wise choice given the situation. It probably won't have any impact on ur loss n you'll remain in ketosis as plain chicken n prawns are carb free

5. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Yeah well done you, i would of succumbed to the sandwiches they are so my weakness, actually any party food is, i would of cancelled the party ;) It won't harm you and you made the right choice in food, tomorrows another day to be 100%. Anyway you are poorly also so don't be so hard on yourself x

6. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    Still considering
    Completely agree, not a cheat but a sensible choice. Your losses will be fine and tomorrow can be 100% again. Most importantly did your little boy enjoy his party? :)

7. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

haha Sandy love how u got the "journey" in there lol....made me giggle. Yeah i tried hard not to give in at all but glad i made the better choice lol!

Oh he had a fab time and was spoilt rotton. He got a big srprise from my sis and her boyfriend who spent a fortune on him by buying a walking talkin interactive buzz lightyear....and from then on no other present got a look in! haha. hes just asleep now which is unusual for him, hes usually an early bedder! But yeah, thanks, he had a fab day....:) xx

Starlight likes this.
  8. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    ...................a huge pat on the back babystar I would have crammed as many sandwiches & cake in that I could I know I would have done but you really made a considerd choice and it was the right one. Well done xx

9. geegb

geegb Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done.... No cake !!

10. Markyboy

Markyboy Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.43%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    You done well, if that was me once and had touched any food id have eaten loads so congrats. Class it as a wee treat for your sons birthday an you can get back to 100% from now on with more determination

11. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Thanks darling! Yeah defo back to 100% tomorrow....althouh i am fairly proud of myself for resisting the baddies.....a few weeks ago i could never have done that! :D

12. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    It certainly could have been much worse Mandy. Well done on resisting the carbs.

13. Shimmystar

Shimmystar Full Member

There was pizza and you chose chicken and prawns?????!!!!!!
    I think you are well on the road to success hon. Glad your little one enjoyed it too which is the main thing!!!!
    Well done for keeping it to a minimum !!! Xx

14. mummytummy

mummytummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.38%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    You did so well! Don't see it as a cheat like the others said, you consciously made the choice to have the better options!

I have some skimmed milk in my coffee as it keeps me sane! Not done me harm thus far:)

15. Miss_G

Miss_G Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(13.33%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Agree with everyone else... it could have been so much worse! Well done for being strong xx

16. jcjazzy

jcjazzy Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Don't think I have anything original to add really.Just glad he enjoyed his day, and you made a considered choice.Well done x

17. Queen Bizzle

Queen Bizzle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.53%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've had some chicken and bits here and there since starting. Don't deny myself if i'm really hungry as usually I would have been buying sandwiches or crisps !! If your anything like me a bit of meat here and there is still a massive improvement! Well done :) xx

18. Bobbi

Bobbi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.91%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I would have ate the entire cake, and the chicken LOL

well done you and the chicken doesnt seem such a bit thing compared to what was on offer. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.