• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Small health issue advise please - not nice dont eat and read lol


Slow but sure....
As you have Crohns Ronnie, I really think you should see your GP, anything that you may take that isn't prescribed by your Dr could make your Chrons worse - so my (ex nurse) advice is please make an appointment and see your Dr, and I am sure he will give you something to help your problem, good luck with it. X

Mrs V

Loves Life!
I agree with Donnie Hun...go and speak to your Dr first to see what they can recommend for you.
I hope all is well soon.


Trying again!!!
I agree with Donnie and Mrs V hun ~ I have Crohns too and if this was happening me I would go to the doctor and see what they suggest. Good luck and hope you get sorted soon xx

Similar threads