Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

small losses and gains

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by helenfrompoole, 24 August 2009 Social URL.

1. helenfrompoole

helenfrompoole Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(31.94%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi everyone hope you are all well. As of late I have been having smaller losses and gains. Has anyone else had this? I usually gain on my TOTM but since coming off I have lost my gain and my gain only- which puts me at 4.5lbs lost for the month?? Im drinking enough water- why could this be?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Dunno my luv...but ive only lost 2 pounds in 2 weeks :( and been 100% totally

Made my own thread this morning bout this

Its crap aint it

Im crossing everything things will get moving soon!

4. furrysmudge

furrysmudge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Bouncing back to Slimming World
    Have you noticed if your totm has been heavier/more painful since you've started CD? I'm in agony at the moment and look like I've swallowed a football, and let's not mention the 5lbs gain! Good thing is though, I know if I stick to it this week (however hard that may be) next week should be a fab loss. It is depressing when you are good as gold and only have a silly little loss. Remember though, however small the loss, it's still makes you weigh less than you did before, if that makes sense lol x

5. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    LL / CD
    What I do when I have don't lose much is get the tape measure out. I usually find that even if the scales don't show much of a loss there are usually a few inches off, and it makes me feel better, and I know the scales will catch-up eventually.

6. rachaelagh

rachaelagh Member

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.5lb(18%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi I had a month recently where I only lost 5.5 pounds even though I was 100% ss. My CDC advised me to do 810 for a week to try and 'kick start' my body. I did that last week for 7 days and then got straight back onto ss on Friday. It seems to have worked as in addition to the 2 pounds I lost on 810, I have lost 3 pounds since Friday.:D

7. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Sorry to hear that the weight losses have not been as good as you wished - this is usually the point that I drop out of a diet, put back the weight lost plus more, and then feel a complete failure. Well done on sticking it out during the 'lean' times, I hope that I will do likewise as I am sure that inevitably I will experience the same.

8. JustJen84

JustJen84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(21.05%)
    Diet:
    WW
    i had a couple of lower losses and touch wood i havent sts or gained so far, but it wont carry on like that forever just carry on your doing great.

9. helenfrompoole

helenfrompoole Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(31.94%)
    Diet:
    CD
    thanks everyone, I know this will work :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.