small losses and gains

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by helenfrompoole, 24 August 2009 Social URL.

1. helenfrompoole

helenfrompoole Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(31.94%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi everyone hope you are all well. As of late I have been having smaller losses and gains. Has anyone else had this? I usually gain on my TOTM but since coming off I have lost my gain and my gain only- which puts me at 4.5lbs lost for the month?? Im drinking enough water- why could this be?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Dunno my luv...but ive only lost 2 pounds in 2 weeks :( and been 100% totally

Made my own thread this morning bout this

Its crap aint it

Im crossing everything things will get moving soon!

4. furrysmudge

furrysmudge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Bouncing back to Slimming World
    Have you noticed if your totm has been heavier/more painful since you've started CD? I'm in agony at the moment and look like I've swallowed a football, and let's not mention the 5lbs gain! Good thing is though, I know if I stick to it this week (however hard that may be) next week should be a fab loss. It is depressing when you are good as gold and only have a silly little loss. Remember though, however small the loss, it's still makes you weigh less than you did before, if that makes sense lol x

5. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    LL / CD
    What I do when I have don't lose much is get the tape measure out. I usually find that even if the scales don't show much of a loss there are usually a few inches off, and it makes me feel better, and I know the scales will catch-up eventually.

6. rachaelagh

rachaelagh Member

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.5lb(18%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi I had a month recently where I only lost 5.5 pounds even though I was 100% ss. My CDC advised me to do 810 for a week to try and 'kick start' my body. I did that last week for 7 days and then got straight back onto ss on Friday. It seems to have worked as in addition to the 2 pounds I lost on 810, I have lost 3 pounds since Friday.:D

7. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Sorry to hear that the weight losses have not been as good as you wished - this is usually the point that I drop out of a diet, put back the weight lost plus more, and then feel a complete failure. Well done on sticking it out during the 'lean' times, I hope that I will do likewise as I am sure that inevitably I will experience the same.

8. JustJen84

JustJen84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(21.05%)
    Diet:
    WW
    i had a couple of lower losses and touch wood i havent sts or gained so far, but it wont carry on like that forever just carry on your doing great.

9. helenfrompoole

helenfrompoole Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(31.94%)
    Diet:
    CD
    thanks everyone, I know this will work :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.