small losses and gains

helenfrompoole

Hi everyone hope you are all well. As of late I have been having smaller losses and gains. Has anyone else had this? I usually gain on my TOTM but since coming off I have lost my gain and my gain only- which puts me at 4.5lbs lost for the month?? Im drinking enough water- why could this be?

Dunno my luv...but ive only lost 2 pounds in 2 weeks :( and been 100% totally

Made my own thread this morning bout this

Its crap aint it

Im crossing everything things will get moving soon!

Have you noticed if your totm has been heavier/more painful since you've started CD? I'm in agony at the moment and look like I've swallowed a football, and let's not mention the 5lbs gain! Good thing is though, I know if I stick to it this week (however hard that may be) next week should be a fab loss. It is depressing when you are good as gold and only have a silly little loss. Remember though, however small the loss, it's still makes you weigh less than you did before, if that makes sense lol x

What I do when I have don't lose much is get the tape measure out. I usually find that even if the scales don't show much of a loss there are usually a few inches off, and it makes me feel better, and I know the scales will catch-up eventually.

Sorry to hear that the weight losses have not been as good as you wished - this is usually the point that I drop out of a diet, put back the weight lost plus more, and then feel a complete failure. Well done on sticking it out during the 'lean' times, I hope that I will do likewise as I am sure that inevitably I will experience the same.

Back