Small problem

Sweetascandy

Feel like I'm going to struggle today as my shaker wasn't at the post office to pick up and I had no more ready made shakes left so will be going from 7am until about 6pm til I can have another shake. Has anyone else come across this? How did you cope? X

I will not give up this time

Can you not improvise a shaker with an air tight Tupperware or something just until it comes?

I tried a cocktail shaker 1st time, that turned out messy!! A tupperware baker does me at work but nothing is as good as my blender x

I'd definitely get a cheap hand blender - much better than shaker!! You can get them from the supermarkets for about £5 - £7 for their basic ranges!

You can also improvise with a coffee jar. Screw the lid on tight and SHAKE for all you're worth! Works just as well as a plastic shaker.

Ooh, that's a good idea, I'll remember that one x

You can also improvise with a coffee jar. Screw the lid on tight and SHAKE for all you're worth! Works just as well as a plastic shaker.
will remember this one as i struggle at work too :)

I started off shaking and always got lumps yuck. Haven't got round to buying a blender yet so I use a hand whisk and just roll it between both hands and then pour it through a sieve! I know it sounds like hassle but it works and it's quick :)

I stuck it all in a water bottle and shook it, it wasn't perfect but drinkable. I can't use a blender at work as they can be quite noisy and I work in a call centre x

I will not give up this time

Hey good thinking there!

I got my shaker from boots, the one from tony ferguson range. Can't you get one until your one arrives? It was only around £3 or so.

Back