small spoons diary :)

Morning. Hope the hangover's all gone!! Just been reading thru and i really fancy trying the stuffed mushrooms and cauli pizza. Are the recipes on here or just something you came up with? Good luck for this week. When's your weigh in?

Hiya
I have not got my scales yet and I have not weighed myself in at least a year and a half!! lol! I have noticed a difference in my clothes already though!
The mushrooms are so yummy they are something my hubby made for me. Just mushroom with garlic and butter spread on then he fills them with chilli, spring onions, salami or bacon and soft cheese on top! They are my favourite thing to eat!!
The cauliflower pizza was on this site I think. I will try to find the link for it. x

Ok food today

Breakfast - a cheese string :( total bad breakfast but had a crazy morning!

Lunch - a pork chop topped with mushroom and cheese

Dinner - Chicken wrapped in bacon with a stuffed mushroom

Not a great day food wise :(

Well done on getting right back on the diet spoon :)

Evening SS - well done sticking with it
Xx

Mmmm... mushrooms. Love mushrooms. Definitely going to buy some biggies tomorrow and have one with dinner. Nom!

Don't worry too much about the wine, just get straight back on the horse. You're doing so well so far :)

Next time ur tempted, tell yourself that alcohol can be very damaging if you drink while in ketosis... not sure how/why, but pretty sure I read something once! Lol. *vague*

Right, sleep tight.

SD xx

Morning SS :)

Morning. How's it going. Well done you on not getting on the scales. Think i've got a bit of ocd with them, even though i hate them. Gonna try your mushrooms today, sound yummy

My hubby never bothered with cooking the bacon first just threw it in and it cooked well with the mushroom :)

willgethere I am glad you liked them! I am getting worried about how addicted I am to them lol!

mightymonocle I think I will order that dvd :) I read the reviews and it seems good! Thanks

Just realised I have not really eaten much today :( Been really busy
No breakfast but I did eat a little bit of salami mid morning
Lunch - stuffed mushroom
Dinner - roast beef and surprise surprise a stuffed mushroom!
I know I need to get some more vegs in there so I am sending my hubby to tesco tomorrow to buy me some :)
I should probably vary what I am eating but I am really enjoying the food just now :)
Oh and I have had no fizzy drinks just plain water which is a massive deal for me :) x

Morning ss :)

My hubby has informed me they take 25 mins in the oven :)

I think I may need some help to get over my mushroom addiction lol! Saying that its better than the cream cake addiction I had before :8855:

Breakfast - Bacon and egg yolks mmm!
Lunch - Stuffed mushroom lol
Dinner - pork chops with more mushrooms lol and a wee bit lettuce

My stupid cooker decided to break just the hobs but I have no idea how to get my green vegs in with no hobs :( Any suggestions? x

Have you got a microwave? Most veg is better done in one i think! Also you can bake lots of nice stuff like courgettes.

Morning ss:)

Hi guys
Not a good day today :( I woke up and was immediately sick! I have been feeling rubbish all day and have not been able to eat a thing :( Three kids to look after and a dodgy tummy is not good!
It is amusing me that my hubby immediately thinks I am pregnant again lmao!
Will try to eat something later on :(

Back