small spoons diary :)

Oh dear - hope you feel better soon
Xx

Afternoon ss
sorry to hear your not well, its not a mushroom allergy is it?! :D
Hope you feel better soon x

Omg I dont think I could handle a mushroom allergy lol! I still feel funny must be a wee bug! Gonna wait till hubby finishes work and hopefully have dinner with him x

Hope you're feeling better ss :)

Morning, hope you're feeling better

Ok confession time! I am a huge failure :( I felt so rubbish yesterday and did not eat all day! Then hubby came home with pizza and I ate 3 pieces and some ice cream!
I feel like total crap today and now I have the guilt that I ate that rubbish! I know the only person I am letting down is myself and now I feel awful :(
I have no excuse at all for eating the rubbish cos I love atkins food and enjoy all my meals!
Had lamb and roasted cauliflower today which was nice! Drank loads of water and managed a bit of exercise (I think the guilt from yesterday forced me to get my bum off the couch even though I am ill lol)
I was wondering if you guys had any good tips for sauces cos I am really missing gravy!!!

Lol don't worry about it I'm not on Arkins yet - 1 week to go - so I'm eating normally but counting carbs today I've had 232- let's say I'm shocked x

I dread to think how many carbs I was eating before I started this lol! Also I never realised how much sugar is hidden in things!! To be honest after eating the junk I felt a lot worse!
I did not have breakfast today as my lovely hubby let me have a very long lie in as my little baby girl was a nightmare last night!
For lunch I had a bowl of garlic mushrooms (not been shopping yet and did not have anything else in!)
I think dinner will be pork or chicken with something lol! See what tesco has for me :) x

Hi hun, dont worry about your little blip. :bighug:
We wouldnt be normal if we didnt have them from time to time. Just get back on it and drink loads of water! :)
When do you get weighed? x

Hope your day is going well ss :)

Hi SS and welcome to Atkins, I hope it works for you

Hi SS, hope the wagon now rolling smoothly:)
Xx

Hi guys
Back again! My stupid laptop broke! I am having the worst luck ever!! First my hubbys ps3 broke (disaster to him lol) then my oven then the laptop!! Stress!! lol

Well I have been good and I have eventually weigh myself for the first time in along time! I always thought I was about 12.5 stone but I am 11 stone 7lb which was great news for me :)

Ok todays food :)

Breakfast - skipped (very bad I know)
Lunch - 2 boiled eggs with mayo
Dinner - 2 pork chops with stuffed mushroom and small salad
Also topped pork with chillies and a wee bit cheese :)
Snack - will probably have a wee bit sugar free jelly and cream just now :)

Oh forgot to add I have discovered I love love love courgette!! lol! Made it into pasta a few days ago and it was amazing xxx

Hi ss - all sounding good (except skipping meals!). I love courgette just sliced and fried up with garlic - yummy:D

Morning ss :)

Back