Small steps - mini targets

My target is to be 25 st (down 1st 9 pounds from first weight) by the end of April. I'm already 5 pounds down after 5 days. 18lb to go! (Not a weight loss to normally recommend so quickly, however I know big people drop lots at the start quickly so hopefully it's doable!)

Last edited:
psp

i like your goal and you will do it x x x

Thank you lovely, I appreciate it :) Already 12lb down :D

11lb more to hit my first mini goal :D Can't wait! xxx

Ohhh yeah I love a mini-goal.

Mini Goal Number 1 - Get to 15st 7lbs - Need to lose 6lbs to do this.

1st WI Saturday will give you updates then each time after that will be 7lbs at a time.

Go the mini-goalers

Dxxx

Hi everyone. :)

So glad to have found this thread. I like the idea of setting mini targets. So much easier to face than the BIG goal.

I've lost 55lbs so far, and I'd like to lose at least 77 more. I think my first mini goal will be to get down to 230.

Wow! You've done amazingly so far, you can do it! :) Welcome to the forum, please come and get stuck in posting, we're always here to help :)

Hey everyone hope everyone is doing ok.
I have lost 1st 12lbs so far on my journey and I love the thought of setting mini targets as if I set a huge goal I know I'll fail so setting little targets works great for me xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

My next goal is 2.5lb to get me into the next stone zone x

Just wanted to share how overjoyed I am to be finally under 200lbs! :D This was my first major goal and at 14st 2lbs, I'm the slimmest I've been in at least 4 years. Cannot wait to get under 14 now.

Hello there,

I really like this idea for a thread! :)

My first small step is to get weighed, I am ordering the scales on the 27th February. I know it sounds silly but I am a little nervous!

lostinarnia xx

Back