Small steps - mini targets

I'd like to join if that's okay. :) My mini goal is to be 14st 10lb which I'm hoping I'll be by my birthday on 1st June. My weigh in is tomorrow so I'll update then. I've just come back from holiday today so know I'll have a big gain, but that's okay as I'm back in the right frame of mind again. Good luck everyone!

Half a pound off so 5 pounds to my next mini goal of 3 stone off. Want to get it off by my holiday on 20 May.

Last edited:
Im still on swimming ban so no mini goals for this week either. I am hoping I can get back to swimming maybe by Wednesday.

Hey Irene. I have a lot to lose.... another 84lbs. So my first mini target is to drop into the next stone bracket. 13lbs to do that which in itself seems a lot, especially as I haven't been that weight in YEARS! So I'll make do with getting through my first dieting week back on it to start with. One day at a time!

That's pretty much exactly the same as me, Rayven- I've got 86lbs to lose and need to lose 13 to reach the next bracket. You've lost loads already- wow! What are you doing to motivate yourself?

I saw this idea on Pinterest, which I'm going to do for myself using glass pebbles. It's just a small thing, but I love the visual representation of weight lost:

1de166f8821721a02ced56c2a9086a73.jpg

Hi All,

This seems like a really good idea to keep our motivation high. I just re-joined slimming world (again!) And my first mini target is to get into the next stone bracket so 6.5lbs.

My more important mini goal is to stick to plan for 4 consecutive weeks and stop beating myself up if I slip up.

Good luck to everyone in achieving their mini goals.

Hi all
I’m jumping on this thread too
I’m working on little chunks at a time and setting myself little goals each week

This week I would like to lose 3lb

My more important mini goal is to stick to plan for 4 consecutive weeks and stop beating myself up if I slip up.

You can do it hun - I've been doing SW for a year, had some ups and downs but overall lost 5 stone and stuck with it - which is unheard of for me!

Hey all,

Just jumping in cos this is something I already do, find it so much more achievable than looking at the total amount I have to lose.

So my next 2 mini goals are;

* 3lbs to get to my 3st loss
* 11lbs to get into the 12's for my birthday, 3 WI's to do this

Dxxx

My first mini goal is actually for tomorrow, to have my BMI under 35

:wee:Yes, i did it
BMI 34.9 and weight 79.6kg

I STS this week due to the binge last weekend then did exactly the same this weekend :classic_mad:

Was out celebrating my divorce though!!

Birthday celebrations this weekend :classic_big_grin:

If I can STS again it will be a miracle!

Dxxx

Back