Small Victories

Well, today, i managed to only bite the end off the bountry bar my boyfriend offered me. And only ate one..and half oreos. Even though ive been feeling awful and totally sorry for myself all day. I didnt nom out on loads of chocolate.

Boyfriend is having curry and chips in a while..
I really want to resist them, but i doubt i will.

x

I did, because he didnt have any. haha. [:

x

RESULT - When ever boyfriend wants a chip shop tea I get a tub of mushy peas and eat those with a piece of bread. I dont even get tempted by his chips anymore.

its sounds a very silly thing but my small victory is not going overboard today after my binge yesterday. Im going out tonight for the first time in a very long time for a meal, so i have saved up enough calories today and have done exercise to make sure i can have a decent enough meal without worrying to much to about the calories.

The other mini victory i have is that my size 16 jeans are getting lose now, and i can see my knees both side ways on and front view, my thighs arnt falling ontop of them (if that makes sence) I have great muscle defination in them now :)

Thanks hun, im facing my biggest fear tonight, a buffett restuarnt. I have a phobia of eating in public, so buffetts scare me even more. If i can get through this without freaking out, ill be one happy girly.

I did it, I got through the buffett. I tried some new foods, I tried some sushi, and actually stuck to my healthy eating quite well. I had wraps, and some off little bits of new healthy food. I had fresh fruit for pudding. I then went out in the evening and didnt have a drop of alcohol but didnt really feel i needed it, to get my confidence up.

rugbykirsty87, well done to you. Sushi, well at least that is good for you and wraps and fresh fruit, you did really well. You must be soo proud of yourself - and no alcohol - You should be sooo chuffed. It just goes to show that because we are on a diet it doesn't men we can't go out and enjoy ourselves!

Well done and keep going...

xx

well done rugbykirsty sounds like you did really well:) and no drink? wow i find it so hard to go out and not drink. well done:)

Thankyou both. I feel so pleased with myself at the moment :)

well, the only small victory i had was i went for a lovely walk yesterday and this morning after really pushing the boat out friday. had a brilliant night out so don't think i really over did it but at the same time must have had about 15 bottles of beer? jesus just worked out the calories:( 140x15 but like i said had a great night so it was worth it:) don't do it that often either.

As you say, if you dont do it often, things like that can be enjoyed in moderation. well done on the walk.

my flatmate brought in a pizza last night, and some fish and chips tonight. I ate Nothing although offered.

my small victories this week have been, going out in a dress (with none of those sucky-inney things underneath), eating in public for my birthday meal, and im now well and truelly out of a size 20.. I suppose now that im not giving up on these last stubbourn 12lbs can be a mini victory too! x

Well done Kirsty! You haven't got far until you reach goal, you'll be there before you know it :D

My mini victory last week was fitting into a size 14 OMG size 14! swimming costume! I had to do the wiggle dance across the room to get it over my thighs... but it looked and felt good once it was on! It was the same fitted style (kind of layered over the stomach and slightly shaped and padded top half) as my size 18, and that's pretty much indecent now, because even though the bottom half is OK the top half wont stay up! I can't swim in it without flashing now haha! Size 16's are too big up top now too (my boobs have gonnnnneeeee :( )

In good/bad news my lovely La senza bras are too big now as well. I have tatty old smaller ones that will do for now, but can't wait until I get closer to goal so can buy loads of new ones.

Thats awesome Sugar_fiend. Well Done.

Back