Smaller Bum Here I Come....

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Jessabellpie, 15 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Jessabellpie

Jessabellpie Full Member

Hi All,

I just wanted to make a start and record my feelings about the journey I am beginning. Feel free to take no notice of tis little diary, but I felt like I should make a note to myself of how I am feeling as I lose weight with Cambridge.

I am 28, 5ft 2ins and was 13stone 10lbs yesterday. I did CD for a short while last summer, and was having great results, but stresses of moving house etc etc took over. I have regained the weight I lost.

I am back to get on with this loss. I have an appointment with a CDC next week, and have some packs left from my last attempt, so am using them until I see my new CDC for more supplies.

It is day one today - and I have had 1 and 2/3 packs. I have been rationing a chicken and mushroom soup throughout the day to keep me from feeling too awful (got 1/3 of it left for any wobbles before teatime). I am onto litre number 3 of water - glugging it has been helping me not to give in and eat something, then start again tomorrow!

Anyway, I have read a load of posts and everyone sounds so helpful and friendly. I hope to get chatting with some of you as I continue with CD.

So: my plan is to stay with SS, not to listen to the gremlin in my head that has started already, and get to 9 stone.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Roosters

Roosters Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Hi Christine!!

Best of luck on your weight loss journey! look forward to see how you get on
  4. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Hi Christine, take a day at a time and you will be fine, keep posting on here, good luck x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.