Smaller than have been for years- yay!

lorraineA

Silver Member
I have been looking for clothes suitable to wear on my forthcoming work trip - need work clothes but also casual clothes suitable for Pakistan and UAE so very conservative is the order of the day!

I was delighted yesterday to find that clothes I wore a few years ago in India and that have not fitted me for a long time are now fitting easily and are actually a little big!

Really brought it home to me that my body is much smaller in ony 2 months - even though the scales show the difference I had not fully realised till saw the clothes do up.

Even my rings are much looser - think I'll need my engagement ring resized soon and will need to buy a smaller wedding ring for the wedding - still 5 weeks off so still hoping to shave another dress size before then!

Aww really chuffed for you :)

The scales only tell one side of the story so what a massive boost for you that you've found a non scale victory. You must feel amazing!!!

Very inspirational hun and have to give you a big massive WHOOP!! xx

Thanks Katie and well done for such a fab 1st week's weight loss!!!

That's brilliant news. So pleased for you.

Well done hun!!! You'll have at least 1 dress size off!!! You should be very proud of yourself!!! XXX

Thanks everyone for being so supportive xx

Super news Lorraine! It's all about how you feel in yourself not what the numbers on a mechanical device read at the end of the day! You'll make a stunning bride and will feel a million dollars after all your hard work. KEEP IT UP SWEETIE! We're rooting for ya!

x S

well done honey thats brilliant... you will look amazing for your wedding and the best thing will be the huge smile you wear knowing how well you have done and how hard you have worked! xx

Well done with the weight loss and welcome new old wardrobe! I used to wear 'wrapper' skirts when I lived in Africa, they can grow and reduce with you as it is only a few yards of material wrapped and tied around you.

Not going for traditional wedding dress as it's a small, intimate ceremonyin a register office but have seen a dress I quite fancy online. What do you think of this, maybe with a fancy fake fur stole / cape thing, high heels and of course my hair in an up-do with a jewelled clasp? That is if I can get into a size 20 by then as that's the biggest size they do!
34519_65633147

It's absolutely beautiful Lorraine!! You've fab taste! And very flattering around the waist too. Gok Wan would be majorly impressed!!! A faux fur stole would be just the thing to finish off the look. And if you stick religiously to the plan there's absolutely no reason for you not to fit perfectly in it. Getting all excited for you now!!! Dum dum dee dum, dum DUM dee dum......*hums excitedly*

x S

Aw thanks Shivie, that was lovely of you to say x

lorraineA said:
Not going for traditional wedding dress as it's a small, intimate ceremonyin a register office but have seen a dress I quite fancy online. What do you think of this, maybe with a fancy fake fur stole / cape thing, high heels and of course my hair in an up-do with a jewelled clasp? That is if I can get into a size 20 by then as that's the biggest size they do!

Hi that is a beautiful dress and yes u will fit into it!!!

Back