Smallerme does dukan

Cruisin' woohoo!!! Day 8 of diet, day 1 of cruise stage on a PV day.

B- oatbran porridge
L- Mackerel and butternut squash soup mmm (not in the same bowl ;) )
D- stir fried beef with veggies, this was gorgeous, veg how I have missed thee.
S- King prawns, mmm

Got car and now off shopping, woohoo

Last edited:
Day 9 in the Big Dukan house. And it's a PP day.

B- Smoked salmon & 2 scrambled eggs and a pot of coffee
L- Seafood sticks, rest of smoked salmon and some homemade seafood sauce
D- A huge salmon fillet with parsley, lemon & black pepper, done in foil in the oven to perfection, it was amazing. Yoghurt for dessert.
S- Oatbran porridge

I know it's turned into a salmony kind of day today, I didn't get the chicken out . I've really enjoyed it. It sounds an expensive day but with the offers on it last night in Morrisons it's been incredibly reasonable. Coming in under £6 for all 3 meals and that's counting the eggs as well.

Last edited:
Sounds good...

Day 10 PV

B- yoghurt with cinnamon & ginger followed by oatbran porridge
L- chicken salad
D- Chicken & low fat bacon salad, pudding vanilla yoghurt

Yum!!!

Day 11 PP

B- Oatbran porridge, yoghurts
L- smoked pork loin slices (low fat) & seafood sticks
D- chicken with mint yoghurt dip & seafood sticks

eta- I've made some custard, mmm, using custard powder as a tolerated food. It's warm and hitting the spot.

Feeling rather unwell today, I think my blood sugar is low. Had a bit of a sleep after work but still feeling rough. My lovely husband has taken over the house & the girls. Maybe it's the accumulation of hardly any sleep all week, 2 out of 3 kids have been ill all week long, and I've been disturbed loads. I am used to night waking but not to this level, 5 times last night. Everyone is topsy turvy. So yeah I could probably do with eating a big bowl something carby.

Last edited:
Back