Smashing the Stones Sunday**hour by hour**

I jst had one of those tinned hot dog sausages :( I dont even like the!!.. Im annoyed at myself!

Day 5.. This weekends bn hard :( x

I'm so hot (in a temperature not sexy way)

Just spent 2 hours walking, plus some playtime at the park with a 5 and 3 year old, Talk about exercise! At one point had 3 year old on shoulders like an exotic hat whilst the 5 year old sitting on my foot wrapped around my leg like a small monkey. Then striding around the park roaring pretending to be a monster over run with children.

Then the standard running, jumping and chasing games. I am shattered.

I jst had one of those tinned hot dog sausages :( I dont even like the!!.. Im annoyed at myself!

Day 5.. This weekends bn hard :( x

Dont stress, just get back on track-dont keep eating like its so tempting to do. Last time i had a tinned hot dog was my first lunch at home after getting out of hospital after having baby. didn't enjoy it but it was a nice change from hospital food-actually to be honest I quite enjoyed the food in hospital, bet that makes me really weird?!

Ok, guys, gotta share this one with you coz Im feeling so good.

some years ago, my husband had a fling with a woman and of course i was devistated and all that but got over it for the biggest part. anyway. I live in a small town in Ireland which meant that I would often see this woman face to face in shops, in town etc....I used to run from her because of my weight, basically embarrased, well not anymore!!! Now she isnt exactly twiggy or anything but I have always been bigger than her. BUT today I was at Tesco, saw her. Im now offically smaller than her!! YES!! So what did i do? I walked slowly past her, made eye contact on purpose, no longer embarrased of myself. Just full of self confidence (temporarely anyway), threw her a kiss (HEHE). OH the look on her face!!!! It made me feel so damn good I cant tell you!!! I kept telling myself, WHOO HOOO, go girl!!

Ok, arent I just the total B*TCH(you had to be there to see the reaction) but couldnt help it. Its given me a whole load of confidence to carry on. Feel like a super model(ya, far from).. the end

Lexie, you are definetly smaller than you think you are. Great job. "F" the scales, dont you know by now? (famous last words)

Ok, guys, gotta share this one with you coz Im feeling so good.

some years ago, my husband had a fling with a woman and of course i was devistated and all that but got over it for the biggest part. anyway. I live in a small town in Ireland which meant that I would often see this woman face to face in shops, in town etc....I used to run from her because of my weight, basically embarrased, well not anymore!!! Now she isnt exactly twiggy or anything but I have always been bigger than her. BUT today I was at Tesco, saw her. Im now offically smaller than her!! YES!! So what did i do? I walked slowly past her, made eye contact on purpose, no longer embarrased of myself. Just full of self confidence (temporarely anyway), threw her a kiss (HEHE). OH the look on her face!!!! It made me feel so damn good I cant tell you!!! I kept telling myself, WHOO HOOO, go girl!!

Ok, arent I just the total B*TCH(you had to be there to see the reaction) but couldnt help it. Its given me a whole load of confidence to carry on. Feel like a super model(ya, far from).. the end

Lexie, you are definetly smaller than you think you are. Great job. "F" the scales, dont you know by now? (famous last words)

Result :D That was the boot put in her place!

hehehe Denise!! well done you!!! bet you feel great!!
I feel on top of the world, even better then my first WI!!!

:kissass: this is what she can do now!!

had a terrible bout of the munchies earlier couldve eaten the legs of a scabby donkey was frustrated cos i couldnt get on the site for help but luckily its passed :) and ready for weigh in tomorrow

Well done Belleyid, stay strong

Back