Smelly Elle's fantastic diary: Weight Loss? What Weight Loss?

Sorry for jumping in Elle...........but glad to have you back :D :D and so happy that you are all loved up :p xxx

No elle, with you and your life love, LOL. I couldn't keep up with it. :)

Exactly abzalabzzzz! Snoggage definitely feels right with Chris;) Definitely. OHHHHH YESSSS ;) xxx

:serenade:Well - what can I say? Aunty Gem says "Yea he'll do - but he'd just better be good to you". Ah..... I enjoy a good love story and that one ticks all the boxes. So chuffed for you x

NOW WILL YOU GIVE THOSE SHOES BACK - YOU DON'T NEED THEM FOR WHAT YOU'RE UP TO!!!!

Last edited:
That is actually an amazing story! Bravo!

Hi Puggso - looking very trim with those pipes Laddie x

Yeah I told him that Taz, about the fairy tale, and he got all embarrassed :p Lol. You can have the shoes back Gem. Unfortunately they're just too high now. He's only a tiny bit taller than me. Well. Maybe 2 inches if we're lucky lol.

Diet-wise it's been rubbish this last week. I've eaten loads and seen him rather than exercising hahaha. But since Sunday was the last of the early summer weddings i've allowed myself a "week off". Plus ive got xbiking tonight if my back stops playing up. And race for life on Sunday! xxx

Yay - life seems good Elle - long may the joys continue x

Morning elle, how are you today?

Another hellooooooooooooo!

Bren
XX

Hi guys!

Bren, what a pretty picture! :)

Race for Life went well thanks everybody. I'll post a pic up of me with frizzy hair at the end for you all to see lol. Ooh, I burnt my back pretty badly - it still hurts and I burnt it on Sunday lol. Grrrrr. But other than that, it was all very enjoyable.

How'd everybody else? Are you lot all still losing weight week by week?

Ha ha - not me Elle but I'll get back in the zone some-when soon x

Back