Smelly Elle's fantastic diary: Weight Loss? What Weight Loss?

Morning elle, yes we want pics love. Hope your back is better, but it should be looking at that rain today!

Just enjoying the "cool off" Jim x

me too Gem, last night was awful, so hot and humid here.

in the office i don't really notice, then at the end of the day i open the door and a wall of heat hits me. we sit next to the server room so it's always cool at our end of the office, ha. it's amazing how many visitors we can get on a hot day :D

Yes abz, ours is nice and cool as well, I keep it at 16C, so it's lovely when it's hot outside. :)

Sounds good to me - even Teso is worth a visit on a hot day!!!! How sad is that?

LOL, hanging around the freezer cabinets there gem. :D

Ah yes - frozen peas have never been more exciting x

Just what are you all babbling about?! Hehehe. Love it.

We went to Stratford on Saturday (me and Chris) and I got burnt like a lobster. Hahaha. In England! I'm supposed to be Mediterranean. Hahaha.

Gem! Sorry my dear, I forgot to reply. Told Taz yesterday that I was meaning to find the charger for my old phone but I couldn't find it! Dont have the number on my new one...

Blimey, tell you what, having a fella who doesn't care if I lose weight or not really isn't helping my aim for Summer. MUST have put weight on, just haven't checked hahaha. Back to normal today. I must inform him:p

And here we are:

Attachments

• DSC00292.JPG
    DSC00292.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 28
Blimey, tell you what, having a fella who doesn't care if I lose weight or not

I'd think that's pretty true of most blokes.

Blimey, he's ugly :eek: :bolt:

Only kidding elle. ;)

Jim's flying close to the wind again I see (hehe)

Elle - you make a good couple - enjoy x

Morning elle, still all loved up? :)

LOL, so it seems Gem ;)

Or on the sofa even... ;)

Back