Smidge's Final Push!

Hope your head is better now Smidge. What did you have for dinner in the end x

Hope your head is better now Smidge. What did you have for dinner in the end x

Thanks Hun, feeling much better now thankfully! I went for a choc orange bar, as I felt I needed a little choccie treat for not feeling well lol

On another positive note today has been my first proper, no nibbles, 100% day for a week... back on the wagon :D

Well done for that Smidge. Keep it up :D

The choc orange is something special isn't it. x

Goood morning all! Feeling much better today after a nice long lie in. My OH got up to feed the cats and let the dog out leaving me to sleep :)

Had my chocolate shake for brekkie and now we're off out to the shops to find some photo frames for my hallway! That'll keep me busy until lunch, just going to fill up a bottle of water so I don't end up feeling like I did last night!

Had a weigh in after my first post this morning. Have put on 4lbs after my week of horror! But when you consider water weight and that I'd already had my shake in the morning it's not too disastrous.

Either way, no more excuses, time to re-set the clock. March target - 10lb! I've thrown out any temptations and 'hidden' the scales until next Saturday. Let's do this :scale:

Good for you Smidge. No temptations around will be so much better for you.

You were brave weighing after you had drank & eaten!!

Another TS day yesterday, woop! Back at the gym today before work which was a shock to the system lol but feeling fresh and ready for another 100% day! :D

Have a good day all!

Good going Smidge :D

Did you get your photo frames. x

Good going Smidge :D

Did you get your photo frames. x

I did indeed but not as many a I'd hoped, I can't believe how expensive they are :eek:

Just did the tea run and successfully avoided chocolate biscuits, caramel wafers, almond slices and kit kats from the staff area! Phew!! :cool:

Its a task resisting such goodies isn't it. I popped into the office on Saturday & there are now 5 boxes of opened chocolates & 1 box of Turkish delight on the tables. It really does highlight to you how much junk foods are around all of the time.

Very expensive if you want decent photo frames x

Its a task resisting such goodies isn't it. I popped into the office on Saturday & there are now 5 boxes of opened chocolates & 1 box of Turkish delight on the tables. It really does highlight to you how much junk foods are around all of the time.

Very expensive if you want decent photo frames x

It really is everywhere! My OH and I just got back from ASDA and we were just looking at all the 'goodies' which were £1. They are all over the shop, it's no wonder we all get tempted to eat this stuff all the time!

Just had a yummy shepherds pie but I know tonight will be a toughie as OH is having peri chicken and wings. He's also got himself some chocolate lol I think I might be banished to the bedroom once he breaks that out!! Got a handrail to paint anyway :)

Getting a bit of a headache so an early night might be on the cards anyway. Hope these headaches subside soon, I'm in ketosis I think as I'm not hungry but I've not had headaches before as often and/or as bad as I am this time... :confused:

Well done for resisting all the junk food! :)

How true that it's everywhere you look :(

:) it really is tough sometimes. And don't forget all the leaflets through the door!

I heard on the radio that aldi or one of those guys has replaced chocolate by the tills with fruit though, a step in the right direction for us all!!

Wonder what's causing the headaches. Are you drinking enough.

Just caught my husband coming out of the garage with a magnum hidden behind his back. Now if I didn't want someone to know I was sneaking in a treat they wouldn't. Guess that shows I've had more practise at it :rolleyes:.

That's good about Lidl's lets hope others follow suit.

I think it could be that, I thought I was drinking enough but it wouldn't hurt to add a couple more glasses!

He he, what an amateur. He could have least eaten it IN the garage ;)

Good morning guys and gals!

Hope everyone had a good eve, up for another day of TS. Was a saint last night considering the food my OH brought in and ate, must be back in the zone :D

Spent most of the eve painting and doing jigsaw puzzles to stay occupied. Should have some new doors delivered today so painting them will keep me busy tonight.

Have a good day all :)

Yay, well done for staying on track Smidge. Have a good day x

Back