Smile's diary

smile87

Today was my first weigh in , I lost 2lbs. I was gutted so much so i cried on the way home. This is my second attemp at SW. I gave up for a month as my Nan died.:( Iv picked myself back up after the weigh in and im feeling quite detirmined for the week ahead. I looked through my diary and I didnt have a lot of syns. This weeks im going to eat at least 10 syns a day.

I have at least 8 stone to lose so it should be coming off better than this. Was horrible being next to the two other newbies in group who lost 10 pounds and the other person 8 pounds. :(

So plan for the next week, more exercise, more water, less fizzy drinks and more green tea.

Last edited:
Chin up!

I'd not worry so much about the exercise for now. Yes it's important but the crucial thing for now is to gain control over your diet. Look at your carb intake. Lower your intake of bread/ pasta/ rice / potatoes etc and I think you'll be looking at a good loss next week.

Good luck

Thank you, I dont eat hardly any of those things. HEB is used on scan bran or ryvita. I use swede and butternut squash for mash and chips.

2nd week Day 1

B:- Mango, Berries and tbsp H/m Made rice pudding 0.5 syn for Almond Milk
s:-Melon and Pinapple
L:- Wholewheat noodles, peppers, courgettes, onions and a half a chicken breast, Fage 0% yogurt
S:- Sainsburys popcorn 2.5 syns
D: Gammon and Stirfry veg

Syns
0.5 Almond Milk
2.5 Sainsburys Popcorn
6 Twirl
May have something else for 4 syns not sure

Hea- 4 Light Triangles
Heb-6 ryvita wholemeal crackerbread

Exercise- 45 mins dog walking before work then dog walking after work :)

Hey smile. !! Hope your feeling better now. You watch next week your body would of got use to the plan and it will be dropping from you !!!
Try to get more super free veg or salad into your plan. It speeds up your metabolism.!

Hi there :) I only lost 1.5 lbs on my first week while all the other newbies lost over 6 lbs each so I can totally understand how you felt. Keep going, it will come off. Good luck xx

Got 2.5lb off :))

Well done. Two weeks with a weight loss. That is more than some can say. Trynot to worry too much what the others are doing, maybe listen to their story in class and see if you can pick up any tips. Most importantly keep going every week no matter what. It is hard sometimes, we all know that and some find it harder some easier. Also, as autunmbabe says do try and eats lots of superfree. List it if you like there will also be somebody on here to advise you.

By the way, was sorry about your Nan. Nans are very special people.

Keep going

Red day
B- smoked salmon omelette (my first omelette that didnt turn out like scrambled egg) melon for elvensees

L left over cottage pie topped with swede, strawberries quark and a crumbled alpen light for afters

D salmon fillet with tons of salad

Hea Four cheese triangles

Heb alpen light x2
Heb scan bran

Exercise walk at lunch, walk the dogs after work

B mushroom omelette,

S strawberries

L chicken pieces, crab sticks, big tub of melon

D prawns, chicken breast salad (going to mil for a bbq but taking my own food) sweet potatoe or cous cous.

Hea 2xphilly tubs
Heb scan bran

0.5 jelly
3 pink and white

Was going to be a red day but fancied some cous cous later :)

Last edited:
Looking good smile. What do you drink. Don`t see anything for T or coffee, maybe you don`t drink those. I don`t usually put my drinks down, sometimes nas stuff. But I usually have milk on my h/e.

You are doing great keep at it. It will woek.

Not sure food wise today some melon in a minitue just been for 90 minitue dog walk

Lunch will be salad of some sort

Hea light triangles
Heb scan bran

Dinner no idea but off to ALDI later

I like that Aldi later. I sometimes plan a day the evening before then halfway through the day I change my mind and edit it. Usually because can1t be bothered tocook or too hot.

Enjoy whatever you have

Had a brilliant weekend, planned and tracked all my meals has some lovely ones as well :)

Lots if walking,

Yesterday a 70 minitue round the lakes then 10 mins round the block then 20 mins to meet hubby from work.

Today a 90 minitue walk across country then a 30 minitue walk along the beach tonight.

Dogs are tired and so am I :))

2.5 off :))) tonight. Might have got more but couldn't go to the loo, soon as I got home I went grrr. Never mind that next certificate will be mine next week.

B melon and yogurt
L egg, Ham salad with bns, marrow salad leaves, beetroot, cucumber, radish
D smoked haddock, celeriac chips, spinach, sweetcorn

Hea cheese triangle
Heb hifi bar

10 min dog walk
30 dog walk later

34 syns today treat after weigh in so I balance it by having none on a Tuesday. Have my he as a snack instead. Will also only have 11 on Wednesday.

Last edited:
Morning :)

B peaches strawberries yogurt
L sane salad as yesterday, activist yogurt
D seafood risotto and Mediterranean veg

Hea cheese triangles
Heb scan bran

Just off for a walk with the dogs now
Walk at lunch
Walk after work with hubby and dogs :)

Back